Alto-Shaam is more than just a place to work. We want to see all of our Alto-Shaam team members develop themselves professionally and succeed in their careers. We are dedicated to recruiting and training the best talent in the industry from entry-level positions to senior executive careers. We provide opportunities to enhance your career and income through honest work and high performance. We work together as a team, and we provide the education, training, and coaching you need to become a valuable team member.
Rewards & Benefits
In addition to Alto-Shaam's market-competitive base salaries, Alto-Shaam also offers several rewards and benefits programs:
- Gain Share (Annual gain share bonus plan for all qualifies full-time employees. Results are based on openly shared corporate performance for profits and cash)
- 401(K) (Eligibility on the first of the month following 30 days of service and includes a company match)
- Other benefits (We offer competitive benefits, including medical, vision, dental and life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, career development assistance and 11 paid holidays.
Talent Acquisition and Development
Alto-Shaam utilizes many talent acquistion methods that foster direct relationships with various colleges and local high schoools:
- Community Technical College (Partnership with Waukesha County Technical College - General Machinery and Welding Certificate)
- Second Chance Students Program (Partnership with local high schools to promote graduation)
- Internships & Engineering Co-ops
- Direct hire of recent graduates from state colleges for entry level positions
Learn more about working at Alto-Shaam (Career Brochure)
We are always looking for the best talent. Send us your resume or view our current openings.