- Capacity (per cavity) – 240 pounds, 108 kg (120 pounds, 54 kg per cavity), 8 full-size/GN pans.
- Stacked cooking capacity – Essentially a 1000-TH-II/Split stacked on top of another in an all-in-one unit, the 1000-TH-I provides twice the cooking volume with the same kitchen footprint. Each oven cavity features its own set of manual controls.
- Cooks by time – Set your desired cook time and the Cook & Hold takes over from there, automatically switching to hold mode when cooking time is up.
- Simple manual controls – Manual dials are the most straightforward approach for time and temperature settings. The 1000-TH-I features these simple manual controls.
- Moves where it’s needed – The standard casters allow the Cook & Hold to be easily moved wherever it’s needed.
- Heavy-duty construction – Strong steel framing and construction, superior insulation, and heavy gauge stainless steel keep this oven working hard for years.
- Many model configurations – Pass-through, marine, alternate door hinging, and stackable configurations are available. See the spec sheet for details.
- Auto Cad Drawings
Save the Revit .zip file(s) to your computer. Navigate to saved .zip file and extract the files.