This quesadilla with squash blossom and cheese filling is the perfect appetizer to start off your meal. By using the Xcelerate, it's ready to eat in just minutes.
- Cook the squash and green onions in the Xcelerate for 1:30 minutes, at 275C (536F) with 70% fan, 100% microwave.
- Let cool then slice all thinly. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Grate or slice cheese thinly
- Prepare some raw tortillas using a tortilla press and plastic to prevent sticking
- Spread one teaspoon oil on the food tray. Place a raw tortilla shell on top.
- Fill half with 1 tablespoon each chopped squash blossoms and cheese.
- Fold over pinching to seal edges.
- Turn over so oiled side is up. Repeat with a second shell on the food tray.
- Cook in Xcelerate for 1:30 minutes at 275C (536F) with 100% fan, 50% microwave.
- Remove from oven and let sit one minute before serving.
- Repeat with remaining dough and filling.
Note: Cold smoked Manchego cheese adds more interest. Any salsa you like is a great accompaniment.