Roasted Chicken with Cinnamon, Apricots and Apples in a Combi Oven
Cooks In Combitherm Ovens
Impress your guests with roasted chicken, dried apricots and apples. Here's a great recipe to make in your CT PROformance combi oven.
- 3 roasting chickens, thoroughly cleaned and cut into eighths
- Salt, pepper and cinnamon
- Dried apricots, cut into pieces
- Cooking apples, sliced but not peeled
- Spray bottom of roasting pan with non-stick spray.
- Place apricots and apples on bottom of pan.
- Rub chicken with mixture of salt, pepper and cinnamon.
- Place chicken on top of apricots and apples.
- Cook in combi oven at 350°F/177°C, "Turbo" energy mode, 100% humidity until done. Approximately 25 minutes in a CT PROformance combi oven or 1-2 hours in a standard combi oven.
Remember, there are no specific measurements in this recipe. Use as many apples and apricots as you wish. If you find that the apples do not provide enough liquid, you can add a bit of apple juice to pan.
Normal cooking time is 1-2 hours (covered) in a standard combi oven. The CT PROformance Combitherm oven with PROpower (no cost option on electric ovens) cuts cooking time in more than half to 25 minutes!
View Combitherm Ovens