By using the Cook & Hold oven from Alto-Shaam, even the most complex looking dishes are made simple. This one-bag recipe has a beatiful and delicious result, without all of the work.
1 Double Pork Chop
Salt & Pepper
1 Tbs. Cooking Oil
1/4 Red Apple (Braeburn or Red Delicious)
1 Sprig Thyme
2 Oz. Pork Stock
1 Tbs. White Wine
- Preheat Alto-Shaam Cook & Hold oven to 220°F
- Set internal temperature to 110°F
- Set holding temperature to 150 °F
- Mark pork chop on grill and add all ingredients to sous vide bag and seal
- Place in oven and insert probe into center of product
- When cooking in complete, remove from bag
- Plate and enjoy!
To see step-by-step photos of this recipe, visit our Snapguide.