Compact oven. Big results. The 300-TH/III is perfect for kitchens with tight spaces and allows for cooking by time or by probe with deluxe controls. It offers an efficient way to add productivity and versatility to your operation. Stackable, ventless design allows it to be placed anywhere. Stack it with an identical oven, 300-S Holding Cabinet and more.
Request a Demo
Halo Heat technology provides the greatest moisture retention and most even cooking. Equipped with a unique thermal cabling, the oven cavity is surrounded with gentle, precise heat to evenly cook food. No fans. No harsh heating elements. No added humidity.
Consistent, even heat from Halo Heat technology provides a controlled, uniform heat source that maintains precise temperatures throughout the cooking and holding process.
Place anywhere with no oven hood or outside venting required. Save up to $30 per day in hood operating costs.
Natural meat tenderization on even the toughest cuts of meat. Halo Heat technology activates natural enzymes for a more moist, tender product. Make the most of less expensive, underutilized cuts of meat and produce a better quality product – at a lower cost. One hour in the Cook & Hold Oven is equivalent to 1-2 days of dry aging.
Reduce labor and operating costs with lights out production. Reclaim 12-16 hours of nonproductive cooking time with overnight cooking.
Free up your kitchen with the ability to roast, proof, braise, reheat, ferment, sous-vide, hold and more in the same oven with set-and-forget controls to provide a better distribution of workloads and relieve other pieces of equipment.
- Maintain food quality. Keep product at perfect serving temperature and hold for hours without overcooking or drying out.
- Easy to operate. Cook by time or by probe with deluxe controls. The oven senses internal product temperature with probe and automatically converts from cook mode to hold mode once set parameters have been reached.
- SureTemp™ heat recovery system assures immediate compensation for any heat loss whenever the door is opened and provides an audible reminder if the door is left open for more than three minutes.
- Expand menus. Low and slow heat can be used to prepare items like clarified butter, confit, stocks – and much more.
- Sealed, static cooking environment traps meat’s natural flavor and juices, reducing meat shrink, improving food quality and extending hold life.
- Intuitive, one-touch cooking. Reduce operational requirements with programmable, easy to use controls.
- Store up to eight recipes that include cook, hold, time, and probe set points. Simply load the oven, push the power button, the preset menu button, and start.
- Clear, easy-to-read LED display indicates remaining cook time or the full range of programmed cooking and holding parameters.
- Reduce prep time and labor costs with intuitive controls and simple operation. Set it and forget it. Come back to food cooked and held to perfection.
- Greater yields and less food waste with Halo Heat technology. Minimize food costs with 18% less protein shrinkage compared to conventional cooking. Serve more portions from the same cut of meat to increase your profit margin.
- Easy to clean. Simply remove shelves and wipe clean.
- Waterless design. Reduce installation and operating costs – no plumbing, drains, filtration or associated maintenance.
- HACCP compliance made easy. No need to manually log temperatures each hour. Data logger automatically tracks food temperature readings and operation mode by date and time – all downloadable onto a USB flash drive.
- Energy savings. Ovens cost less than $2 per day to operate.
- Made in the USA with a commitment to quality.
3 Full-Size Pans (20" x 12" x 2-1/2")
3 GN 1/1 Pans (530mm x 325mm x 65mm)
18-15/16" x 16-13/16" x 25-3/16"
480mm x 426mm x 643mm
300-TH/III Product Specification
300-TH/III Installation and Operation Manual
Cook, Hold, Smoke Guidelines
Cook & Hold Brochure
Cook & Hold Sell Sheet
See All Resources
Our collection of videos is full of additional product information to give our customers the information they need to achieve a greater return on their investment. To learn more, explore our collection of videos for additional information including instructional videos, customer testimonials and how-to videos.
See Other Cook & Hold Videos
At Alto-Shaam we understand that the oven is the centerpiece of any kitchen.
That’s why we’re relentlessly driven to design and manufacture products that perform flawlessly in the most demanding conditions to give operators confidence and consistency in every meal. And our team is just as committed to providing industry-leading service and support. From installation consultation to equipment training to around the clock, every day technical assistance to culinary support — you can trust that we are here for you.
Request Technical Support
Experience better food quality and higher yields with Halo Heat® technology. Unlike traditional heated holding or low temperature cooking technologies, temperatures created by Halo Heat technology don’t fluctuate to extremes. This gentle, radiant heat evenly surrounds food without the use of extremely hot elements, added humidity or fans.
Price / Lb. or Kg.
Arby’s investment in Alto-Shaam Cook & Hold ovens has helped the restaurant save electricity and labor while increasing its roast beef yields.
Deep south barbecue finished in Alto-Shaam Cook & Hold ovens is the perfect combination for this award-winning, quirky barbecue joint in Ocean Springs, Mississippi. The Shed started on “a shoestring budget without the shoestring" and has grown in size – and in fame – over the past 15 years.
It’s challenging enough to open one restaurant and make it successful. Joe Muench has done it three times. Muench is the co-owner and executive chef of Blue’s Egg, Maxie’s and Story Hill BKC. Story Hill BKC is the newest of the three. Blue’s Egg and Maxie’s are staples in the Milwaukee area with their flavorful, yet approachable, menus where customers always get an ever-changing, creative menu.
Space in this small kitchen was limited and city regulations made menu expansion near impossible. With a Cook & Hold oven from Alto-Shaam, this winery was able to start offering dinner on its menu.
Fresh ideas are key ingredients to great food. At these hands-on demonstrations you can
share ideas and challenges with our culinary experts.
3 Half-Size Sheet Pans or 3 GN 2/3 Pans
3 Shelves, 16 Pound Max Per Shelf