Cooked, held and displayed to perfection. The countertop design and glass door tempts customers with perfect pizzas, hors d’oeuvres, pies and more. Behind the scenes, the Halo Heat® technology ensures that the food is held at precise temperatures so it tastes even better than it looks.
Request a Demo
Consistent, even heat. Halo Heat® technology provides a controlled, uniform heat source that maintains precise temperatures throughout the holding process.
Unique thermal cabling surrounds the cavity with gentle, precise heat to evenly warm food and retain moisture. No fans. No harsh heating elements. No added humidity.
Waterless design. Reduce installation and operating costs with no plumbing, drains, filtration or associated maintenance.
Place anywhere. No oven hood or outside venting required. Save up to $30 per day in hood operating costs. Portable and stackable configurations available to maximize space.
Maintain precise temperatures. Digital control senses temperature drops faster, providing quick heat and improving recovery time.
Reduce prep time and labor costs. Prepare food hours before serving, and hold it at the optimal temperature for the best quality and taste in time for service.
- Maintain food quality. Keep product at its perfect serving temperature, display and hold for hours without overcooking or drying out.
- Easy to operate. Manage heat controls with accuracy and confidence.
- Carrying handles for easy handling.
- Clear, easy-to-read temperature gauge ensures holding at the optimal temperature.
- Easy to clean. Simply remove shelves and wipe clean.
- Greater yields and less food waste with Halo Heat technology. Minimize food costs with less overcooking and shrinkage compared to conventional holding.
- Expand menus. Reduce prep time and labor costs. Prepare food hours before serving, and hold it at the optimal temperature for the best quality and taste at time of service.
- Energy savings. Costs less than $2 per day to operate.
- Made in the USA with a commitment to quality.
Maximum: Thirteen (13) 16" (406mm) Pizzas
Maximum Weight Each Pizza: 2 lbs. (.9kg)
30 7/8" x 23 1/4" x 20 3/4"
(784mm x 591mm x 527mm)
500-PH-GD Product Specifications
500-PH-GD Operation & Technical Service Manual (2014-11-01)
Heated Holding Brochure
See All Resources
Our Quick Ship program guarantees in-stock equipment and accessories and provides quick, convenient shipping on our most popular models. Whether you need cooking, holding or serving equipment, take advantage of same or next day shipping to get the equipment you need sooner than the regular lead time.
At Alto-Shaam we understand that the oven is the centerpiece of any kitchen.
That’s why we’re relentlessly driven to design and manufacture products that perform flawlessly in the most demanding conditions to give operators confidence and consistency in every meal. And our team is just as committed to providing industry-leading service and support. From installation consultation to equipment training to around the clock, every day technical assistance to culinary support — you can trust that we are here for you.
Request Technical Support
Experience better food quality and higher yields with Halo Heat® technology. Unlike traditional heated holding or low temperature cooking technologies, temperatures created by Halo Heat technology don’t fluctuate to extremes. This gentle, radiant heat evenly surrounds food without the use of extremely hot elements, added humidity or fans.
Fresh ideas are key ingredients to great food. At these hands-on demonstrations you can
share ideas and challenges with our culinary experts.
6 Full-Size Hotel Pans or 6 GN 1/1 Pans
Three Shelves, 24 Pounds Max Per Shelf