QuickChiller™ blast chillers can be used to chill virtually any type of food; from delicate vegetables and seafood to hearty roasts, and from dense sauces to casseroles. Touchscreen control gives you precise, programmable consistency at your fingertips. Perfect for under-counter or stand alone application in smaller or more confined foodservice operations, the small footprint design of the QC2-3 allows for limited volume chilling when and where it’s needed.
- Capacity – 36 pounds (16 kilograms), 3 full-size (1/1 GN) pans.
- Compact design – Our smallest self-contained blast chiller, the QC2-3 easily fits under or on top of a counter.
- 4 operating modes – Include a quick-freeze mode, soft-chill mode for less dense items, hard-chill mode for more dense items, holding mode for chilled or frozen items, and automatic defrost.
- Temperature probe – Includes 1 internal detachable food temperature probe and standard HACCP dataport.
- Reduce daily production times – Produce food up to five days in advance and simply rethermalize and refresh foods based upon demand.
- Safety – Alto-Shaam’s blast chiller freezer/chiller refrigeration systems are designed to rapidly and uniformly decrease the temperature of hot foods to either a chilled or frozen state well within HACCP/FDA code requirements.