Delivers big flavor. The 767-SK/III deluxe control oven uses hot or cold smoke to prepare anything from brisket to seafood to cheese. Choose from mild, medium or heavy smoke flavor using our smoker timer. Precise, electronic controls provide maximum control over the cooking, smoking and holding process. Stackable design makes it easy to maximize kitchen space.
Request a Demo
Request a Quote
Consistent, even heat from Halo Heat® technology provides a controlled, uniform heat source to maintain precise temperatures throughout the cooking, hot smoking and holding process.
Natural meat tenderization on even the toughest cuts of meat. Halo Heat technology activates natural enzymes for a more moist, tender product. Make the most of less expensive, underutilized cuts of meat and produce a better quality product – at a lower cost. One hour in the Cook & Hold Smoker Oven is equivalent to 1-2 days of dry aging.
Halo Heat technology provides the greatest moisture retention and most even cooking. Equipped with a unique thermal cabling, the oven cavity is surrounded with gentle, precise heat to evenly cook food. No fans. No harsh heating elements. No added humidity.
Distribute workloads with the ability to cook, roast, reheat, smoke and hold in a single piece of equipment with set-and-forget controls.
Sealed, static cooking environment traps meat’s natural flavor and juices, reducing meat shrink, improving food quality, enhancing smoke flavor and extending hold life.
Infuse bold flavor without added sodium, fats or sugars. No pressure-cooking. No artificial smoke flavor. Fully-integrated smoker box utilizes real wood chips for a natural wood flavor. Choose from hickory, apple, cherry or maple.
- Smoke hot or cold to expand your menu. Hot smoke chicken, beef, pork and more. Cold smoke cheese, nuts, fish, vegetables and more.
- Reduce labor and operating costs. Lights out production. Reclaim 12-16 hours of nonproductive cooking time with overnight smoking, cooking and holding.
- Easy to operate. Cook by probe for consistent results with deluxe control. The oven senses internal product temperature (via probe) and automatically converts to hold mode once set parameters have been reached.
- Detachable food probe is designed to break-away and can be easily replaced, providing greater reliability and reducing oven downtime and repair costs.
- Intuitive, one-touch cooking. Reduce operational requirements with programmable, easy to use controls. Store up to eight recipes that include cook, hold, smoke, time, and probe set points. Simply load the oven, push the power button, the preset menu button, and start.
- Complete control. Smoke timer offers a choice of mild, medium or heavy smoke flavor.
- Clear, easy-to-read LED display indicates remaining cook time or the full range of programmed cooking, smoking and holding parameters.
- SureTemp™ heat recovery system assures immediate compensation for any heat loss whenever the door is opened and provides an audible reminder if the door is left open for more than three minutes.
- Waterless design. Reduce installation and operating costs – no plumbing, drains, filtration or associated maintenance.
- HACCP compliance made easy. No need to manually log temperatures each hour. Data logger automatically tracks food temperature readings and operation mode by date and time – all downloadable onto a USB flash drive.
- Greater yields and less food waste with Halo Heat technology. Minimize food costs with 18% less protein shrinkage compared to conventional cooking. Serve more portions from the same cut of meat to increase your profit margin.
- Made in the USA with a commitment to quality.
5 Full-Size Steam Table Pans (4")
9 Full-Size Steam Table Pans (2-1/2")
5 GN 1/1 Pans (100mm)
9 GN 1/1 Pans (65mm)
33-3/8" x 26-5/8" x 31-5/8"
848mm x 676mm x 802mm
767-SK/III Product Specification
767-SK/III Installation and Operation Manual
Cook, Hold, Smoke Guidelines
Cook & Hold Smokers Brochure
See All Resources
Our collection of videos is full of additional product information to give our customers the information they need to achieve a greater return on their investment. To learn more, explore our collection of videos for additional information including instructional videos, customer testimonials and how-to videos.
See All Resources
At Alto-Shaam we understand that the oven is the centerpiece of any kitchen.
That’s why we’re relentlessly driven to design and manufacture products that perform flawlessly in the most demanding conditions to give operators confidence and consistency in every meal. And our team is just as committed to providing industry-leading service and support. From installation consultation to equipment training to around the clock, every day technical assistance to culinary support — you can trust that we are here for you.
Request Technical Support
Experience better food quality and higher yields with Halo Heat® technology. Unlike traditional heated holding or low temperature cooking technologies, temperatures created by Halo Heat technology don’t fluctuate to extremes. This gentle, radiant heat evenly surrounds food without the use of extremely hot elements, added humidity or fans.
Cook & Hold Ovens, Cook & Hold Smoker Ovens, Heated Holding Solutions, Food Wells, Heated Shelf Merchandisers, Carving Stations, Thermal Shelves
Twelve Boar in Australia added authentic American barbecue to its menu through the use of an Alto-Shaam Cook & Hold Smoker Oven.
When Googies Art Cafe in the United Kingdom wanted to smoke food, there wasn't a lot of options with local codes. But Alto-Shaam's Cook & Hold smoker oven and Halo Heat® technology has now allowed them to do so, expanding their menu and their business.
Fresh ideas are key ingredients to great food. At these hands-on demonstrations you can
share ideas and challenges with our culinary experts.
16 Full-Size Steam Table Pans or GN 1/1 Pans
60 Lb (27 Kg), 5 Full-Size Steam Table or GN 1/1 Pans
120 lb (54 kg), 6 Full-Size Steam Table or GN 1/1 Pans