Improve store profits by showcasing your grab-and-go meals in a quality Alto-Shaam HSM-36/3S/T countertop small food warmer display. Featuring exclusive Halo Heat® fanless technology, Alto-Shaam commercial countertop food warmer displays provide precise, even heating for the safest, highest quality food and lowest cost of ownership.
This 36-inch wide, three-shelf countertop grab and go display can be purchased separately or as part of a full system to cook, hold and merchandise rotisserie chickens, pizzas, sandwiches and more.
Top heat models (/T) not available for locations requiring CE certification.
Attend a Demo
Request a Quote
Customizable branding. Draw attention to your food and increase your brand image with replaceable graphics on our grab and go food display.
Individual food warming shelf control. Experience flexibility to hold a variety of menu items at the proper temperatures inside our small food warmer display.
Lowest cost of ownership. Low electricity usage results in cost savings up to 50% compared to traditional models.
- Convenient, fresh meals are displayed in an aesthetically pleasing, customizable countertop food warmer display.
- Experience better quality food with gentle, even and precise Halo Heat® fanless technology to keep food from drying out.
- Flexibility to control individual food warming shelf temperatures inside our commercial countertop food warmer allows you to hold a variety of products at the proper temperature.
- Boost impulse of grab-and-go meals with LED-lighted shelves, backlit interchangeable graphics, and pricing rails.
- Simple operation and easy cleaning keeps delis and grab-and-go food display areas operating smoothly.
- Lowest cost of ownership on the market – cost savings of 50% compared to traditional models.
- Made in the USA with a commitment to quality. Alto-Shaam is ISO 9001:2015-certified.
Three (3) 32-7/8” (835mm)
Six (6) chicken boats
with dome cover per shelf.
45-3/4” x 36” x 27-5/16”
(1162mm x 914mm x 694mm)
HSM-36/3S/T Product Specification
HSM Installation and Operation Manual
HSM Service Manual
Merchandisers & Display Cases Brochure
Supermarket Checkout Solutions
Heated Shelf Merchandiser Sell Sheet
See All Resources
At Alto-Shaam we understand that the oven is the centerpiece of any kitchen.
That’s why we’re relentlessly driven to design and manufacture products that perform flawlessly in the most demanding conditions to give operators confidence and consistency in every meal. And our team is just as committed to providing industry-leading service and support. From installation consultation to equipment training to around the clock, every day technical assistance to culinary support — you can trust that we are here for you.
Request Technical Support
Declaration of Conformity: Heated Shelf Merchandisers
Declaration of Conformity: UKCA - Heated Shelf Merchandisers
Experience better food quality and higher yields with Halo Heat® technology. Unlike traditional heated holding or low temperature cooking technologies, temperatures created by Halo Heat technology don’t fluctuate to extremes. This gentle, radiant heat evenly surrounds food without the use of extremely hot elements, added humidity or fans.
Today’s supermarkets are focused on expanding foodservice opportunities, and the right equipment can make a program successful with a fast return on investment and increased sales. One Wisconsin grocery store found a solution to its rotisserie chicken merchandising needs and increased its sales by 8-10% by partnering with Alto-Shaam in the development of its new heated shelf merchandiser.
Fresh ideas are key ingredients to great food. At these hands-on demonstrations you can
share ideas and challenges with our culinary experts.
3 Half-Size Sheet Pans or 3 GN 2/3 Pans
60 Lb (27 Kg), 3 Full-Size Steam Table or GN 1/1 Pans