Say goodbye to overcooked, dried out food and protein shrinkage. Experience better food quality and higher yields with Alto-Shaam’s Halo Heat® technology. This gentle, radiant heat evenly surrounds food without the use of extremely hot elements, added humidity or fans.
Whether holding food for an upcoming service or merchandising, Alto-Shaam’s equipment with Halo Heat technology is designed to make time stand still in terms of product quality. This allows for food preparation outside of busy service times, flexibility and less waste.
Unlike traditional heated holding or low temperature cooking technologies, temperatures created by Halo Heat technology don’t fluctuate to extremes. Precision, low-temperature heat leaves food full of moisture and flavor. So once items are perfectly cooked, they stay perfectly cooked.
- Features a low-density thermal cable that is wrapped around the sides and bottom of the holding cavity.
- Cable emits even temperatures and pulses on and off throughout the holding process.
- Heat is distributed evenly throughout the holding cavity.
- No fans, added humidity or harsh heating elements to degrade food quality.
- Cable provides precise, low temperatures with minimal intensity, leaving food full of moisture and flavor.
- No water needed.