Improve store profits by showcasing your grab-and-go meals in a quality Alto-Shaam heated shelf merchandiser. Featuring exclusive Halo Heat® fanless technology, Alto-Shaam heated shelf merchandisers provide precise, even heating for the highest quality food and lowest cost of ownership.
This 36-inch wide, five-shelf floor-standing heated shelf merchandiser can be purchased separately or as part of a full system to cook, hold and merchandise rotisserie chickens, pizzas, sandwiches and more.
Attend a Demo
Customizable branding. Draw attention to your food and increase your brand image with replaceable graphics.
Individual shelf control. Experience flexibility to hold a variety of menu items at the proper temperatures.
Lowest cost of ownership. Low electricity usage results in cost savings up to 50% compared to traditional models.
- Convenient, fresh meals are displayed in an aesthetically pleasing, customizable merchandiser.
- Experience better quality food with gentle, even and precise Halo Heat® fanless technology to keep food from drying out.
- Flexibility to control individual shelf temperatures allows you to hold a variety of products at the proper temperature.
- Boost impulse sales with LED-lighted shelves, backlit interchangeable graphics, and pricing rails.
- Simple operation and easy cleaning keeps delis and grab-and-go areas operating smoothly.
- Lowest cost of ownership on the market – cost savings of 50% compared to traditional models.
- Made in the USA with a commitment to quality. Alto-Shaam is ISO 9001:2015-certified.
Five (5) 32-7/8” (835mm)
Six (6) chicken boats with
dome cover per shelf.
79-7/8” x 36” x 27-5/16”
(2029mm x 914mm x 694mm)
HSM-36-5S Product Specification
HSM Installation and Operation Manual
HSM Service Manual
Heated Shelf Merchandiser Sell Sheet
See All Resources
Experience better food quality and higher yields with Halo Heat® technology. Unlike traditional heated holding or low temperature cooking technologies, temperatures created by Halo Heat technology don’t fluctuate to extremes. This gentle, radiant heat evenly surrounds food without the use of extremely hot elements, added humidity or fans.
Today’s supermarkets are focused on expanding foodservice opportunities, and the right equipment can make a program successful with a fast return on investment and increased sales. One Wisconsin grocery store found a solution to its rotisserie chicken merchandising needs and increased its sales by 8-10% by partnering with Alto-Shaam in the development of its new heated shelf merchandiser.
Fresh ideas are key ingredients to great food. At these hands-on demonstrations you can
share ideas and challenges with our culinary experts.
16 Full-Size Steam Table Pans or GN 1/1 Pans
120 lb (54 kg), 4 Full-Size Steam Table or GN 1/1 Pans (per compartment)