The 20-10 Classic combi oven features a standard, touchscreen control with an intuitive operation. With programmable recipes, automatic self-cleaning and more, operators can significantly reduce labor costs while improving both food quality and consistency.
See what sets our combi oven above the rest
Boilerless steam generation uses 80% less water. Superior performance, improved reliability, and less maintenance costs associated with traditional boiler parts and labor.
Zero clearance design saves valuable space under the exhaust hood and reduces ventilation costs. Place Prodigi oven models next to any piece of equipment - anywhere on the line.
Keep employees safe with Safevent™ oven venting system that automatically vents heat and steam during the last 60 seconds of the cooking cycle. Open the door as soon as the cooking cycle ends without exposure to heat and steam.
20-10 Classic Combi Oven Key Features
- Take the guesswork out of oven operation with an intuitive touchscreen control. Programmable recipes and one-touch cooking allow any level of labor to execute menu items at the highest quality.
- Front-accessible, retractable rinse hose. PROrinse™ high-efficiency spray head.
- Absolute Humidity Control™ allows for selection of any humidity level from 0–100% to maximize food quality, texture and yield. The five-speed, auto-reversing fan provides balanced airflow for ideal product browning, texture and finish.
- Reduce labor with automatic cleaning with five cycle options from "light clean" to "heavy plus." Use safe, convenient cleaning tablets or optional liquid cleaner.
- Maximize space and savings by operating your combi oven outside of a traditional kitchen hood. Ventech™ and Ventech™ PLUS Type 1 hoods with condensation technology condense steam while capturing and removing grease-laden air, vapors and lingering smoke.
- Recessed door option retracts along the combi oven’s side and out to the way to provide additional space in tight kitchens.
- Optional commercial reverse osmosis system supplies the combi oven with high-quality, treated water to reduce water-related maintenance and extend equipment lifetime.
- Made in the USA with a commitment to quality.
Prodigi Classic 20-10 Product Details
20 Full-Size Hotel Pans (2-1/2")
20 GN 1/1 Pans (65mm)
20 Half-Size Sheet Size Pans (1")
Dimensions H x W x D
78-11/16” x 35-11/16” x 42-1/4”
1998mm x 906mm x 1072mm
20-10 Classic UL Product Specification
20-10 Classic CE Product Specification
At Alto-Shaam we understand that the oven is the centerpiece of any kitchen.
That’s why we’re relentlessly driven to design and manufacture products that perform flawlessly in the most demanding conditions to give operators confidence and consistency in every meal. And our team is just as committed to providing industry-leading service and support. From installation consultation to equipment training to around the clock, every day technical assistance to culinary support — you can trust that we are here for you.
Declarations & Safety Data Sheets
Safety Data Sheets
Safety Data Sheet: Combitherm CombiTabs
Safety Data Sheet: Combitherm Spray Cleaner
Safety Data Sheet: Combitherm Liquid Cleaner
Safety Data Sheet: Combitherm Scale-Free
Safety Data Sheet: Combitherm Water Soluble Cleaning Pouch
Safety Data Sheet_Combi Clean Extra Strength