Advanced delivery and staging made simple. Think of this mobile companion unit like a sidekick. The 20-20MW Combimate heated holding cabinet completes the banqueting system and is compatible with roll-in Combitherm® ovens and roll-in QuickChiller™ blast chillers. Advanced staging means you can work smarter, not harder, to provide high quality meals to guests.
Request a Demo
Request a Quote
Consistent, even heat. Halo Heat® technology provides a controlled, uniform heat source that maintains precise temperatures throughout the holding process.
Unique thermal cabling surrounds the holding cabinet cavity with gentle, precise heat to evenly warm food and retain moisture. No fans. No harsh heating elements. No added humidity.
Waterless design. Reduce installation and operating costs with no plumbing, drains, filtration or associated maintenance.
Place our heated holding cabinet anywhere. No oven hood or outside venting required. Save up to $30 per day in hood operating costs. Portable and stackable configurations available to maximize space.
Maintain precise temperatures inside our heated holding cabinet. Digital control senses temperature drops faster, providing quick heat and improving recovery time.
Reduce prep time and labor costs. Prepare food hours before serving, and hold it at the optimal temperature for the best quality and taste in time for service.
- Sealed, static holding environment traps natural flavor and juices, reducing shrink, improving food quality and extending hold life.
- Interchangeable design allows for seamless integrated rack management and plated rethermalization, resulting in increased efficiency and reduced labor.
- Maintain food quality. Keep product at its perfect serving temperature inside our heated holding cabinet and hold for hours without overcooking or drying out.
- Easy to operate. Adjustable, electronic thermostat with digital display monitors the inside temperature of the holding cabinet to ensure food is being held at safe and precise temperatures.
- Easy to clean. Simply wipe clean.
- Greater yields and less food waste with Halo Heat technology. Our heated holding cabinet lets you minimize food costs with less overcooking and shrinkage compared to conventional holding.
- Expand menus. Reduce prep time and labor costs. Prepare food hours before serving, and hold it at the optimal temperature for the best quality and taste at time of service.
- Energy savings. Uses up to half the energy of conventional holding equipment.
- Made in the USA with a commitment to quality.
40 Full-Size Steam Table Pans (2-1/2”)
40 GN 1/1 Pans (65mm)
74-3/4” x 35” x 41-5/16”
(1898mm x 888mm x 1049mm)
20-20MW Product Specifications
Mobile Warmer Operation & Technical Service Manual
Heated Holding Brochure
Heated Holding Sell Sheet
See All Resources
At Alto-Shaam we understand that the oven is the centerpiece of any kitchen.
That’s why we’re relentlessly driven to design and manufacture products that perform flawlessly in the most demanding conditions to give operators confidence and consistency in every meal. And our team is just as committed to providing industry-leading service and support. From installation consultation to equipment training to around the clock, every day technical assistance to culinary support — you can trust that we are here for you.
Request Technical Support
Declaration of Conformity: Holding Cabinets
Declaration of Conformity: UKCA - 20-20 Warmers
IEC Test Report
Experience better food quality and higher yields with Halo Heat® technology. Unlike traditional heated holding or low temperature cooking technologies, temperatures created by Halo Heat technology don’t fluctuate to extremes. This gentle, radiant heat evenly surrounds food without the use of extremely hot elements, added humidity or fans.
The Cobo Center in downtown Detroit wanted to become an industry leader as it sought to improve its image. To reach this goal, it chose to make a capital investment and updated its kitchen equipment with a plate retherm banqueting system to increase the efficiency of its service as well as retain, if not improve, the quality of its food output.
Fresh ideas are key ingredients to great food. At these hands-on demonstrations you can
share ideas and challenges with our culinary experts.
40 Full-Size Steam Table Pans or GN 1/1 Pans
480 Lb (218 Kg), 40 Full-Size Steam Table or GN 1/1 Pans
20 Full-Size Steam Table Pans or GN 1/1 Pans