Vector F3 Multi-Cook Oven
Perfect for high-volume, batch cooking. Designed with three independent oven chambers and full-size sheet pan capacity, these ovens significantly increase food production. Keep up with demand and maintain the highest food quality by cooking a variety of food at the optimal cook settings for each. Optimize your kitchen’s square footage and workflow with a waterless, stackable design.
Not available for locations requiring CE certification.
See What Sets us Above the Rest
Unmatched Food Volume. Vector cooks twice as much food in the same amount of time as traditional ovens.
Unmatched Variety. Cook up to four different food items simultaneously – with zero flavor transfer. Control temperature, fan speed and cook time in each chamber.
Superior Consistency. Deliver the same high-quality food every time. Structured Air Technology® provides superior cooking evenness and food quality. No food degradation. No hot and cold spots.
Increase Productivity. Reduce steps in food production and eliminate the need for employees to watch and rotate pans.
Waterless Operation. Save on installation and operating costs – no plumbing, drains, filtration or associated maintenance.
Advanced Control. Designed intentionally simple, an intuitive, user-friendly interface features programmable recipes to ensure consistency with each cook.
- Cook food items at the optimal settings for each by controlling temperature, fan speed and cook time in each individual oven chamber.
- Structured Air Technology® ensures superior cooking evenness and food quality with efficient, even heat distribution.
- Cook to precise internal temperatures by using optional probes in single or combined lower chambers.
- Combine lower chambers to cook taller food items by time or probe while still experiencing the benefits of Structured Air Technology®.
- Open the door as needed. Vertical curtains of air nearly eliminate heat loss. Cooler door. No blast of hot air.
- Replace or relieve multiple pieces of equipment. Vector ovens can do the job of traditional ovens, grills, conveyor ovens and more – with better food quality.
- Stack with a Prodigi™ oven for a cooking solution unlike any other and the most value out of a single, vertical footprint.
- ChefLinc™ remote oven management system provides operators complete control of their ovens, menus and business with real-time data at their fingertips.
- Made in the USA with a commitment to quality.
VMC-F3 Product Details
6 Full-Size Hotel Pans (4")
3 Full-Sheet Size Pans
6 GN 1/1 Pans (100mm)
Dimensions H x W x D
32-1/4" x 40-3/4" x 42-1/2"
820mm x 1036mm x 1078mm
Vector F Elec. Product Specification
Vector F Gas Product Specification
CTP6-10 over VMC-F Stacked Kit Specification
CTP7-20 over VMC-F Stacked Product Specification
CTP7-20 over VMC-F Stacked Kit Specification
CTC7-20 over VMC-F (CCV Series) Product Specification
Vector F Elec. Parts Manual—Deluxe
Vector F Elec. Parts Manual—Simple
Vector F Elec. Service Manual—Deluxe
Vector F Elec. Service Manual—Simple
Vector F Elec. Operator's Manual—Deluxe
Vector F Elec. Operator's Manual—Simple
Vector F Gas Service Manual—Deluxe
Vector F Gas Service Manual—Simple
Vector F Gas Operator's Manual—Deluxe
Vector F Gas Operator's Manual—Simple
Vector Stacking Configurations
ChefLinc Connectivity Requirements
Vector F Chef's Start-Up Checklist—Deluxe
Vector F Chef's Start-Up Checklist—Simple
Vector H Series: Product Feature
Vector H Models are ideal where space is at a premium. They feature a compact footprint and ventless operation, eliminating the need for an exhaust hood. The secret to Vector Multi-Cook Ovens lies in Structured Air Technology®. This innovation offers up to four ovens in one – each chamber with independent temperature, fan speed and cook time control. Cook up to four different food items simultaneously with no flavor transfer.
At Alto-Shaam we understand that the oven is the centerpiece of any kitchen.
That’s why we’re relentlessly driven to design and manufacture products that perform flawlessly in the most demanding conditions to give operators confidence and consistency in every meal. And our team is just as committed to providing industry-leading service and support. From installation consultation to equipment training to around the clock, every day technical assistance to culinary support — you can trust that we are here for you.
Declarations & SDS
A COOKING SOLUTION UNLIKE ANY OTHER
Designed for flexible, high-volume production, the CV3 and CV4 models provide the most value out of a single, vertical footprint. Achieve a variety of advanced cooking applications with up to five independent oven chambers. Steam, roast, smoke, bake, grill, finish and more in this cooking solution unlike any other.
Structured Air Technology®
The secret to more food, more often with the highest quality lies in Structured Air Technology®. This innovation offers up to four ovens in one – each chamber with independent temperature, fan speed and cook time control. Cook up to four different food items simultaneously with no flavor transfer.
WJP Restaurant Group
With four restaurants, one kitchen and up to 2,500 customers daily, the challenge WJP Restaurant Group faced was simply—how. When deciding what equipment to install with challenging obstacles to consider, seasoned restaurateur, Michael Northern knew Alto-Shaam would have the right products to pull off this complex operation.