The AR-7T self-cleaning rotisserie oven provides the rock-solid performance you expect and the labor- saving technology you need to increase profits. Boost impulse sales and maximize food presentation during the cooking process. An attractive, slim design and illuminated interior provides a theater effect to highlight food. Reduce labor costs and increase safety with self-cleaning design and automatic grease collection.
Attend a Demo
Request a Quote
Automatic, self-cleaning system uses patent-pending water-jet design to produce a cleaning cycle that handles the toughest grease conditions while using 35% less water than competitive models. Improve reliability with no moving parts in the self-cleaning system. Choose from hands-free liquid soap injection or tablet-style cleaning options.
Built-in, automatic grease collection system activates during the cooking process, pumping grease into separate collection containers for safe handling and disposal. Reduce labor and maintenance costs, improve employee safety and decrease oven downtime due to grease buildup.
Dual heating sources combine high-velocity convection and radiant heat technology to cook food in half the time of the competitive models.
Perfect crispiness and even browning with flexibility to choose from seven browning levels that can be programmed into recipes to produce your ideal finish.
Expand menus with accessory baskets and various skewers that easily slide into place to cook pork loin, turkey breast, meatloaf, ribs, vegetables and more.
Boost impulse sales and maximize food presentation during the cooking process. Attractive design and illuminated interior provides a theater effect to highlight food.
- 20% less energy usage compared to competitive models. A sealed cooking chamber and solid, stainless steel back helps prevent heat loss.
- Enhanced control over product finish with cook and holding modes. The controls automatically switch to hold mode once the cooking cycle is completed, allowing the food to remain on display. Temperature-dropping hold mode further reduces energy consumption.
- Ensure consistent results with one-touch cooking and touchscreen programmable controls. Multi-level cooking with preheat, cook, hold and cool down stages. Create and store preprogrammed recipes with up to four stages each. USB port provides easy recipe upload and download.
- Front-of-the-house, slim design with a small footprint.
- Designed for your operation to load and unload product as needed. Models are available in reach-in and pass-through configurations.
- Maximize production and floor space with stacking options. Place rotisserie oven independently on a stand or counter, double-stack rotisserie ovens or pair with a companion holding cabinet.
- Cool to the touch, double-pane glass door available with flat or curved glass.
- Customizable branding available. Select a standard stainless steel exterior or choose from a custom color palette to match décor.
- Made in the USA with a commitment to quality.
Up to (21) 3-1/2 lb chickens (1,6 kg)
Up to (28) 2-1/2 to 3 lb chickens (1,1 to 1,4 kg)
Oven Capacity: 7 spits
Large Angled Spits (Optional):
Up to (8) 6 lb chichens (3, 6 kg)
Oven Capacity: 4 spits
Piercing Spits (Optional):
Up to (28) 2-1/2 to 3-1/2 lb chickens (1,1 to 1,6 kg)
Oven Capacity: 7 spits
Turkey Spit (Optional):
One (1) Turkey up to 20 lb (8, 2 kg) on each spit
Oven Capacity: 3 spits
Up to 10 lbs of product per basket (4, 5 kg)
Oven Capacity: 7 baskets
40-5/8” x 43-3/4" x 32-1/4”
(1032mm x 1113mm x 818mm)
AR-7T Product Specification
AR-7T Operator's Manual
AR-7T Parts Manual
AR-7T Service Manual
OPS175 Reverse Osmosis Water System
OPS175 RO System Installation Supplement
Rotisserie Recipe Guide
AR-7T Sell Sheet
Liquid Cleaner Sell Sheet
Labor savings and safety made easy. The new self-cleaning rotisserie oven with automatic grease collection from Alto-Shaam puts performance on display. Turn more product and profit, reduce labor costs and maximize return on investment.
See All AR-7T Rotisserie Videos
At Alto-Shaam we understand that the oven is the centerpiece of any kitchen.
That’s why we’re relentlessly driven to design and manufacture products that perform flawlessly in the most demanding conditions to give operators confidence and consistency in every meal. And our team is just as committed to providing industry-leading service and support. From installation consultation to equipment training to around the clock, every day technical assistance to culinary support — you can trust that we are here for you.
Factory-authorized installation program guarantees a site is prepared for the equipment and ensures proper installation, reducing equipment issues associated with improper installation and maximizing customer satisfaction.
Request Technical Support
Fresh ideas are key ingredients to great food. At these hands-on demonstrations you can
share ideas and challenges with our culinary experts.
5 Shelves, 40 Pounds Max Per Shelf
8 full-size sheet pans or up to 24 chicken boats