TY2 Series Halo Heat® display cases are environmentally friendly, provide better food quality, reduce food waste, and require no water.
Attend a Demo
Request a Quote
Water-free heating technology. Elimination of water means reduced construction and installation costs, no water supply and drainage costs, reduced safety and sanitation issues, and improved food quality and presentation
Design continuity. Designed to match the profile of industry leading refrigerated display cases to maintain a continuous display presentation.
Easy cleaning. The tempered front glass can be lifted to a 90° angle for easy cleaning and safe and efficient loading or unloading of the display case.
- Design: The TY2-Series features a curved glass front and full-size, half-size and third-size pan configurations.
- Variations: 72-inch length holds five full-size pans. Available as either countertop heated display units or with a custom decorator base.
- Halo Heat: Keeps food at a constant temperature with little fluctuation providing longer shelf life, better quality food, reduced safety issues, and a higher sales volume.
- Environmentally friendly: Lower utility consumption and the elimination of all water related connections and costs help conserve natural resources while reducing ongoing operating costs.
- Versatile applications: Choose from full-service display, self-service display, or a combination of these configurations.
7 Full-Size Pans (7 GN 1/1)
12” X 20” X 2-1/2”
7 One-Third Size Pans (7 GN 1/3)
12” X 6” X 2-1/2”
33-7/16” x 96” x 49-5/8”
(849mm x 2438mm x 1260mm)
TY2-72 Series Product Specifications
TY2 Series Operations & Technical Manual
Chef's Start-Up Checklist
Merchandisers & Display Cases Brochure
See All Resources
At Alto-Shaam we understand that the oven is the centerpiece of any kitchen.
That’s why we’re relentlessly driven to design and manufacture products that perform flawlessly in the most demanding conditions to give operators confidence and consistency in every meal. And our team is just as committed to providing industry-leading service and support. From installation consultation to equipment training to around the clock, every day technical assistance to culinary support — you can trust that we are here for you.
Request Technical Support
Declaration of Conformity: UKCA - Deli Display Cases
Experience better food quality and higher yields with Halo Heat® technology. Unlike traditional heated holding or low temperature cooking technologies, temperatures created by Halo Heat technology don’t fluctuate to extremes. This gentle, radiant heat evenly surrounds food without the use of extremely hot elements, added humidity or fans.
Today’s supermarkets are focused on expanding foodservice opportunities, and the right equipment can make a program successful with a fast return on investment and increased sales. One Wisconsin grocery store found a solution to its rotisserie chicken merchandising needs and increased its sales by 8-10% by partnering with Alto-Shaam in the development of its new heated shelf merchandiser.
Fresh ideas are key ingredients to great food. At these hands-on demonstrations you can
share ideas and challenges with our culinary experts.
100 lb (45 kg), 6 Full-Size Steam Table (4") or GN 1/1 (100mm) Pans
3 Half-Size Sheet Pans or 3 GN 2/3 Pans
16 Full-Size Steam Table Pans or GN 1/1 Pans