Vector H3H Multi-Cook Oven
Mighty. Small. Vector H Series ovens are ideal where space is at a premium and you need the flexibility to cook what you want when you want it. They feature a compact 21" (533mm) footprint and ventless operation, eliminating the need for an exhaust hood. Our countertop models are the perfect solution for increasing production anywhere you are tight on space.
See What Sets us Above the Rest
Unmatched Food Volume. Vector cooks twice as much food in the same amount of time as traditional ovens.
Unmatched Variety. Cook up to four different food items simultaneously – with zero flavor transfer. Control temperature, fan speed and cook time in each chamber.
Superior Consistency. Deliver the same high-quality food every time. Structured Air Technology® provides superior cooking evenness and food quality. No food degradation. No hot and cold spots.
Advanced Control. Designed intentionally simple, an intuitive, user-friendly interface features programmable recipes to ensure consistency with each cook.
Reduce Skilled Labor. Eliminate steps in food production and the need for employees to watch and rotate pans.
Waterless Operation. Reduce installation and operating costs. No plumbing, drains, filtration or associated maintenance.
- Place anywhere. Ventless. Compact. 21” (533mm) footprint with 2, 3 or 4 chambers.
- Control temperature, fan speed and cook time in each individual oven chamber.
- Simple, intuitive operation for labor savings.
- Structured Air Technology® ensures superior cooking evenness and food quality.
- Efficient, even heat distribution.
- Open the door as needed. Vertical curtains of air nearly eliminate heat loss. Cooler door. No blast of hot air.
- Cook food the way it’s meant to be cooked – to perfect your dishes.
- Custom colors available for enhanced branding and a front-of-house experience for customers.
- Cook up to 2X more food than a traditional oven.
- Replace or relieve multiple pieces of equipment. These ovens do the job of microwave and speed ovens, grills, conveyor ovens, salamanders and more – with better food quality all in a small space.
- ChefLinc™ remote oven management system provides operators complete control of their ovens, menus and business with real-time data at their fingertips.
- Made in the USA with a commitment to quality.
VMC-H3H Product Details
3 Full-Size Hotel Pans (4")
3 Half-Size Sheet Pans
3 GN 1/1 Pans (100mm)
Dimensions H x W x D
36-5/8"" x 21" x 39-1/2"
929mm x 533mm x 1003mm
Vector H Series: Product Feature
Vector H Models are ideal where space is at a premium. They feature a compact footprint and ventless operation, eliminating the need for an exhaust hood. The secret to Vector Multi-Cook Ovens lies in Structured Air Technology®. This innovation offers up to four ovens in one – each chamber with independent temperature, fan speed and cook time control. Cook up to four different food items simultaneously with no flavor transfer.
At Alto-Shaam we understand that the oven is the centerpiece of any kitchen.
That’s why we’re relentlessly driven to design and manufacture products that perform flawlessly in the most demanding conditions to give operators confidence and consistency in every meal. And our team is just as committed to providing industry-leading service and support. From installation consultation to equipment training to around the clock, every day technical assistance to culinary support and service video instruction — you can trust that we are here for you.
Structured Air Technology®
The secret to more food, more often with the highest quality lies in Structured Air Technology®. This innovation offers up to four ovens in one – each chamber with independent temperature, fan speed and cook time control. Cook up to four different food items simultaneously with no flavor transfer.
Empower your menu and your business with data-driven insights with ChefLinc, our smart commercial kitchen software. This cloud-based, remote oven management system features an easy-to-use dashboard for operators to seamlessly push and pull recipes, view oven status, collect and store data, receive detailed service diagnostics and more.
WJP Restaurant Group
With four restaurants, one kitchen and up to 2,500 customers daily, the challenge WJP Restaurant Group faced was simply—how. When deciding what equipment to install with challenging obstacles to consider, seasoned restaurateur, Michael Northern knew Alto-Shaam would have the right products to pull off this complex operation.