CTX4-10E Combi Oven with ExpressTouch Control
The smallest Alto-Shaam combi oven ever, the CT Express™ Combitherm® Oven is engineered to embody our commitment to foodservice innovation. We designed it to fit your space, your budget and your cooking production needs with unique, innovative features inside and out. The CT Express is ideal for any operation seeking to enhance food quality while maximizing kitchen space and reducing labor costs.
See what sets us above the rest
80% less water usage with boilerless design. Superior performance, improved reliability, and less maintenance costs associated with boiler parts and labor.
Seamlessly-integrated smoker with optional CombiSmoke®. Hot or cold smoke with real wood chips. No odor or flavor residue. No impact on oven capacity, door seal or oven performance.
Hand-held, external sprayer can be used in steaming, adding water to dishes or rinsing the oven cavity.
- Compact footprint maximizes kitchen space, performance and flexibility
- Increased versatility in cooking. Bake, steam, poach, grill, braise, oven fry, smoke and more all in one piece of equipment.
- ExpressTouch control allows for simple use and navigation, customizable recipe management, and intuitive one-touch-cooking.
- Two-speed reversing fan provides enhanced cooking performance while preventing excessive water and power consumption.
- Gold-n-Brown™ feature provides humidity control for ideal quality and food finish.
- Enhanced control with the optional broiler element for new recipe applications and finishing dishes.
- CombiCleanPLUS™ automatic cleaning has four cycle options and uses safe, convenient cleaning tablets.
- Customizable branding. Select a standard stainless steel exterior or choose from a custom color palette to match décor.
- Place anywhere. Optional ventless hood and catalytic converter filter oven cavity air, eliminating the need for expensive hood restrictions.
- Optional reverse osmosis system supplies the oven with high-quality, treated water to reduce water-related maintenance and extend equipment lifetime.
- Made in the USA with a commitment to quality.
CTX4-10E Product Details
5 Full-Size Hotel Pans (2-1/2")
5 GN 1/1 Pans (65mm)
5 Half-Size Sheet Pans (1")
Dimensions H x W x D
33-1/2" x 24-3/8" x 37-1/4"
851mm x 619mm x 946mm
Solo Eten & Drinken Success Story
Amsterdam restaurant Solo Eten & Drinken uses the compact but powerful CT Express™ Combi-Steamer oven.The smallest Alto-Shaam combi oven ever, the CT Express™ Combitherm® Oven is designed it to fit your space, your budget and your cooking production needs with unique, innovative features inside and out. The CT Express is ideal for any operation seeking to enhance food quality while maximizing kitchen space and reducing labor costs.
Our collection of videos is full of additional product information to give our customers the information they need to achieve a greater return on their investment. To learn more, explore our collection of videos for additional information including instructional videos, customer testimonials and how-to videos.
At Alto-Shaam we understand that the oven is the centerpiece of any kitchen.
That’s why we’re relentlessly driven to design and manufacture products that perform flawlessly in the most demanding conditions to give operators confidence and consistency in every meal. And our team is just as committed to providing industry-leading service and support. From installation consultation to equipment training to around the clock, every day technical assistance to culinary support — you can trust that we are here for you.
Declarations & Safety Data Sheets
Safety Data Sheets
Boilerless Design + PROpower™ Technology
There are other combi ovens out there, but none can match the performance and efficiency of Alto-Shaam. The key is our innovative boilerless design paired with PROpower™ technology. Discover unmatched performance and efficiency and enhance control over recovery, cooking times and food quality using 80% less water.
Combitherm® Combi Ovens
ACTS Retirement-Life Community
The ACTS community-based living facility has been using Alto-Shaam's products since 2000 to provide high quality food for their more than 8,000 residents. The Alto-Shaam Combitherm® ovens and hot wells allow ACTS to provide a large variety of meal options, faster cooking times and longer holding times.
While Copper Branch started the business relying on Alto-Shaam products, it was the start-up process and customer service that sold them on Alto-Shaam combi ovens. Rio Infantino was considering purchasing combi ovens from several vendors, but the support the company received from Alto-Shaam made the decision for him.
“Upon testing our products, we were able to get better service with Alto-Shaam. That helped us a lot,” said Andrew Infantino. “The customer service and ability to test the ovens made us choose and stick with Alto-Shaam.”
Milwaukee Art Museum
Expectations are high for events at the Milwaukee Art Museum. The culinary team at the Milwaukee Art Museum relies on Alto-Shaam ovens to provide the best banqueting experience.
“Before the Alto-Shaam oven, it would take the staff 10 minutes to transfer the food from the kitchen down the 400 feet by elevator to the banquet center. The entire process would affect not only my staff, but the overall food quality,”
La Merenda Increases Food Production with Flexible, Ventless Technology
Having never used a combi oven before, La Merenda restaurant was able to decrease cooking times and increase both production and service capacity of their many small plate items by integrating an Alto-Shaam CT PROformance™ Combitherm® into their busy and stressed kitchen.