Mighty. Small. Vector H Series wide ovens are ideal where space is at a premium and you need the flexibility to cook what you want when you want it. They feature a compact 24" (610mm) footprint and ventless operation, eliminating the need for an exhaust hood. Our countertop models are the perfect solution for increasing production anywhere you are tight on space.
Attend a Demo
Request a Quote
Unmatched Food Volume. Vector cooks twice as much food in the same amount of time as traditional ovens.
Unmatched Variety. Cook up to three different food items simultaneously – with zero flavor transfer. Control temperature, fan speed and cook time in each chamber.
Superior Consistency. Deliver the same high-quality food every time. Structured Air Technology® provides superior cooking evenness and food quality. No food degradation. No hot and cold spots.
Advanced Control. Designed intentionally simple, an intuitive, user-friendly interface features programmable recipes to ensure consistency with each cook.
Reduce Skilled Labor. Eliminate steps in food production and the need for employees to watch and rotate pans.
Waterless Operation. Reduce installation and operating costs. No plumbing, drains, filtration or associated maintenance.
- Place anywhere. Ventless, compact 24” (610mm) footprint with 2 or 3 chambers.
- Control temperature, fan speed and cook time in each individual oven chamber.
- Cook with half-size sheet pans, hotel pans or 16" pizza screens for maximum menu flexibility. Additional cooking accessories available for further menu expansion.
- Simple, intuitive operation for labor savings.
- Structured Air Technology® ensures superior cooking evenness and food quality.
- Efficient, even heat distribution.
- Open the door as needed. Vertical curtains of air nearly eliminate heat loss. Cooler door. No blast of hot air.
- Cook food the way it’s meant to be cooked – to perfect your dishes.
- Custom colors available for enhanced branding and a front-of-house experience for customers.
- Cook up to 2X more food than a traditional oven.
- Replace or relieve multiple pieces of equipment. These ovens do the job of microwave and speed ovens, grills, conveyor ovens, salamanders and more – with better food quality all in a small space.
- ChefLinc™ remote oven management system provides operators complete control of their ovens, menus and business with real-time data at their fingertips.
- Made in the USA with a commitment to quality.
3 Full-Size Steam Table Pans (4")
3 Half-Size Sheet Pans
3 GN 1/1 Pans (100mm)
38-5/8"" x 23-5/8" x 39-7/8"
986mm x 600mm x 1013mm
Vector Wide Product Specification
Vector Wide Series Product Specification—CE
Vector H Operator's Manual—Simple Control
Vector H Operator's Manual—Deluxe Control
Vector H Service Manual—Simple Control
Vector H Service Manual—Deluxe Control
Vector Wide Parts Manual—Simple and Deluxe Controls
Vector H Cleaning Guide
Vector H Cooking with Programmed Recipes
Cheflinc Oven Management System
ChefLinc Connectivity Requirements
Vector H Start-Up Checklist—Deluxe
Vector H Start-Up Checklist—Simple
Universal Stands Guide
Vector Accessories Brochure
Factory-Authorized Vector Multi-Cook Oven Installation Program
Vector Sell Sheet
ChefLinc Sell Sheet
Non-Caustic Cleaner Sell Sheet
See All Resources
Vector H Models are ideal where space is at a premium. They feature a compact footprint and ventless operation, eliminating the need for an exhaust hood. The secret to Vector Multi-Cook Ovens lies in Structured Air Technology®. This innovation offers up to four ovens in one – each chamber with independent temperature, fan speed and cook time control. Cook up to four different food items simultaneously with no flavor transfer.
Vector Product Videos
Vector How-To Videos
Vector Service Videos
At Alto-Shaam we understand that the oven is the centerpiece of any kitchen.
That’s why we’re relentlessly driven to design and manufacture products that perform flawlessly in the most demanding conditions to give operators confidence and consistency in every meal. And our team is just as committed to providing industry-leading service and support. From installation consultation to equipment training to around the clock, every day technical assistance to culinary support — you can trust that we are here for you.
Request Technical Support
Safety Data Sheet: Vector Greaselift
Safety Data Sheet: Vector Dirt Buster III
Safety-Data-Sheet_Non Caustic Cleaner
Declaration of Conformity: Vector H Series
Declaration of Conformity: UKCA - Vector
Buckshot’s Saloon & Eatery, a family-owned restaurant in the northern woods of Wisconsin, tested the new Vector® H Wide Multi-Cook Oven during the midst of a labor shortage. Find out how Alto-Shaam’s multifunctional equipment provided Buckshot’s with the right solution.
The secret to more food, more often with the highest quality lies in Structured Air Technology®. This innovation offers up to four ovens in one – each chamber with independent temperature, fan speed and cook time control. Cook up to four different food items simultaneously with no flavor transfer.
Empower your menu and your business with data-driven insights with ChefLinc, our smart commercial kitchen software. This cloud-based, remote oven management system features an easy-to-use dashboard for operators to seamlessly push and pull recipes, view oven status, collect and store data, receive detailed service diagnostics and more.
Fresh ideas are key ingredients to great food. At these hands-on demonstrations you can
share ideas and challenges with our culinary experts.
5 Full-Size Steam Table or GN 1/1 Pans
100 lb (45 kg), 6 Full-Size Steam Table (4") or GN 1/1 (100mm) Pans
36 Lb (16 Kg), 3 Full-Size Steam Table or GN 1/1 Pans