The largest of our single compartment Cook & Hold Smoker ovens, the 1000-SK helps you consistently smoke, cook and hold more product for service. Eliminate the need for traditional labor-intensive smoking equipment and effortlessly infuse bold, authentic flavors into food with real wood chips. Halo Heat® technology provides the greatest yields and highest quality food—all while lowering operating costs. Multi-step, programmable recipes smoke then cook and hold food by time or probe for premium results. Ovens are available in an icon-based, simple control or a touchscreen, deluxe control with ChefLinc™ remote oven management.
Request a Demo
Request a Quote
Bold, authentic flavor. Infuse bold flavor into food without added sodium, fats or sugars. No pressure-cooking. No artificial smoke flavor. Fully integrated smoker box uses real wood chips for a natural wood flavor. Choose from hickory, apple, cherry or maple.
Labor-Free Smoking. Reduce labor and operating costs by eliminating the need for traditional labor-intensive smoking equipment. Reclaim 12-16 hours of nonproductive time with overnight smoking, cooking and holding.
Greater Yields. Halo Heat technology provides the greatest moisture retention and most even cooking. Equipped with a unique thermal cabling, the oven cavity is surrounded with gentle, precise heat to evenly cook and hold food. No fans. No harsh heating elements. No added humidity.
Natural Meat Tenderization. Halo Heat technology honors every cut of meat from end to end—providing a better quality product at a lower cost. Make the most of less expensive, underutilized cuts of meat and achieve a moister, tender product. One hour in the Cook & Hold Smoker Oven is equivalent to 1-2 days of dry aging.
Increase Productivity. Provide a better distribution of workloads and relieve other pieces of equipment. Cook, roast, reheat, smoke and hold in a single piece of equipment with set-and-forget controls.
Advanced Controls. Ovens are designed intentionally simple with an intuitive, user-friendly interface. Programmable recipes ensure consistency with each cook.
- Smoke hot or cold to expand your menu and keep customers coming back for more. Hot smoke chicken, beef, pork and more. Cold smoke cheese, nuts, fish, vegetables and more.
- Cook by time or by temperature probe with simple or deluxe controls. The oven senses internal product temperature or time and automatically converts from cook mode to hold mode once set parameters are reached. Up to six removable probes available on deluxe control models.
- Maintain food quality and hold product at perfect serving temperatures for hours without overcooking or drying out.
- Put product on display for customers and kitchen staff with the glass door option and in-door, adjustable LED lighting.
- SureTemp™ heat recovery system assures immediate compensation for any heat loss whenever the door is opened and provides an audible reminder if the door is left open for more than three minutes.
- A sealed, static cooking environment traps meat’s natural flavor and juices, reducing meat shrink, improving food quality, enhancing smoke flavor and extending hold life.
- Produce less food waste and minimize food costs with 15-20% less protein shrinkage compared to conventional cooking. Serve more portions from the same cut of meat to increase your profit margin.
- Save on energy costs with gentle, radiant Halo Heat technology. Smoker ovens cost less than $2 per day to operate.
- Waterless design reduces costs with no plumbing, drains, filtration or associated maintenance.
- Eliminate the need to manually log temperatures each hour. HACCP data logger automatically tracks food temperature readings and operation mode by date and time – all downloadable onto a USB flash drive.
- ChefLinc™ remote oven management system provides operators complete control of their ovens, menus and business with real-time data at their fingertips.
- Made in the USA with a commitment to quality.
4 Full-Size Steam Table Pans (4")
7 Full-Size Steam Table Pans (2-1/2")
4 GN 1/1 Pans (100mm)
7 GN 1/1 Pans (65mm)
40-1/8" x 22-9/16" x 33-1/2"
1019mm x 573mm x 851mm
1000-SK Product Specification (UL)
1000-SK Product Specification (CE)
Cook, Hold, Smoke Guidelines
Start-Up Checklist (Simple Control)
Start-Up Checklist (Deluxe Control)
Cook & Hold Smokers Brochure
Cook & Hold Smoker Sell Sheet
Non-Caustic Cleaner Sell Sheet
See All Resources
Our collection of videos is full of additional product information to give our customers the information they need to achieve a greater return on their investment. To learn more, explore our collection of videos for additional information including instructional videos, customer testimonials and how-to videos.
See All Resources
At Alto-Shaam we understand that the oven is the centerpiece of any kitchen.
That’s why we’re relentlessly driven to design and manufacture products that perform flawlessly in the most demanding conditions to give operators confidence and consistency in every meal. And our team is just as committed to providing industry-leading service and support. From installation consultation to equipment training to around the clock, every day technical assistance to culinary support — you can trust that we are here for you.
Request Technical Support
Experience better food quality and higher yields with Halo Heat® technology. Unlike traditional heated holding or low temperature cooking technologies, temperatures created by Halo Heat technology don’t fluctuate to extremes. This gentle, radiant heat evenly surrounds food without the use of extremely hot elements, added humidity or fans.
Cook & Hold Ovens, Cook & Hold Smoker Ovens, Heated Holding Solutions, Food Wells, Heated Shelf Merchandisers, Carving Stations, Thermal Shelves
Twelve Boar in Australia added authentic American barbecue to its menu through the use of an Alto-Shaam Cook & Hold Smoker Oven.
Fresh ideas are key ingredients to great food. At these hands-on demonstrations you can
share ideas and challenges with our culinary experts.
22 Full-Size Steam Table Pans or GN 1/1 Pans
3 Half-Size Sheet Pans or 3 GN 2/3 Pans