The smallest of our Commercial Smoker ovens, the 750-SK is designed to maximize space and reduce equipment footprint. Eliminate the need for traditional labor-intensive smoking equipment and effortlessly infuse bold, authentic flavors into food with real wood chips. Halo Heat® technology provides the greatest yields and highest quality food—all while lowering operating costs. This deluxe control commercial smoker oven features an intuitive, touchscreen control. Cook and hold by time or multiple temperature probes and store unlimited, multi-step programmable recipes for premium results. Further streamline processes and ensure consistency with ChefLinc™ remote oven management system.
Request a Demo
Request a Quote
Bold, Authentic Flavor. Infuse bold flavor into food without added sodium, fats or sugars. No artificial smoke flavor. No pressure-cooking. Fully-integrated smoker box utilizes real wood chips for a natural wood flavor. Choose from hickory, apple, cherry or maple.
Greater Yields. Halo Heat® technology in our commercial smoker oven provides the greatest moisture retention and most even cooking. Equipped with a unique thermal cabling, the oven cavity is surrounded with gentle, precise heat to evenly cook and hold food. No fans. No harsh heating elements. No added humidity.
Labor-Free Smoking. Reduce labor and operating costs by eliminating the need for traditional labor-intensive smoking equipment. Reclaim 12-16 hours of nonproductive time with overnight smoking, cooking and holding.
Natural Meat Tenderization. Halo Heat technology honors every cut of meat from end to end—providing a better quality product at a lower cost. Make the most of less expensive, underutilized cuts of meat and achieve a moister, tender product. One hour in the Commercial Smoker Oven is equivalent to 1-2 days of dry aging.
Increase Productivity. Provide a better distribution of workloads and relieve multiple pieces of equipment. Cook, roast, reheat, smoke and hold in the same commercial smoker with set-and-forget controls.
Advanced Controls. Deluxe control electric smoker ovens are designed with an intuitive, user-friendly touchscreen control. Ensure consistency with each cook and reduce training time. Programmable, multi-step recipes include pictures, details and action steps to execute one-touch smoking, cooking and holding. Recipe filtering and categorization further streamlines processes.
- Our commercial electric smoker can smoke hot or cold to expand your menu and keep customers coming back for more.
- Cook and hold by time or by temperature probe(s) with deluxe controls. The smoker oven senses internal product temperature or time and automatically converts from smoke to cook mode to hold mode once set parameters are reached. Use up to six removable probes available per chamber with unlimited programmable recipes.
- Maintain food quality and hold product at perfect serving temperatures with our commercial oven for hours without overcooking or drying out.
- Put product on display in our commercial smoker oven for customers and kitchen staff with the glass door option and in-door, adjustable LED lighting.
- SureTemp™ heat recovery system assures immediate compensation for any heat loss whenever the door is opened and provides an audible reminder if the door is left open for more than three minutes.
- A sealed, static cooking environment traps meat’s natural flavor and juices, reducing meat shrink, improving food quality, enhancing smoke flavor and extending hold life.
- Produce less food waste and minimize food costs with 15-20% less protein shrinkage compared to conventional cooking. Serve more portions from the same cut of meat to increase your profit margin.
- Save on energy costs with gentle, radiant Halo Heat technology. Smoker ovens cost less than $2 per day to operate.
- Eliminate the need to manually log temperatures each hour. HACCP data logger automatically tracks food temperature readings and operation mode by date and time – all downloadable onto a USB flash drive.
- ChefLinc™ remote oven management system provides operators complete control of their ovens, menus and business with real-time data at their fingertips.
- Made in the USA with a commitment to quality.
5 Full-Size Steam Table Pans (4")
10 Full-Size Steam Table Pans (2-1/2")
5 GN 1/1 Pans (100mm)
10 GN 1/1 Pans (65mm)
33-5/16" x 25-11/16" x 33-1/2"
846mm x 653mm x 851mm
750-SK Product Specification (UL)
750-SK Product Specification (CE)
Cook, Hold, Smoke Guidelines
Cook, Hold, Smoke Guidelines—2020
Start-Up Checklist (Deluxe Control)
Operator's Manual (Deluxe Control)
Parts Manual (Deluxe Control)
Service Manual (Deluxe Control)
Cheflinc Oven Management System
ChefLinc Connectivity Requirements
Cook & Hold Smokers Brochure
Cook & Hold Smokers Accessories Brochure
Cook & Hold/Smoker Sell Sheet
ChefLinc Sell Sheet
Non-Caustic Cleaner Sell Sheet
See All Resources
Our collection of videos is full of additional product information to give our customers the information they need to achieve a greater return on their investment. To learn more, explore our collection of videos for additional information including instructional videos, customer testimonials and how-to videos.
See All Resources
At Alto-Shaam we understand that the oven is the centerpiece of any kitchen.
That’s why we’re relentlessly driven to design and manufacture products that perform flawlessly in the most demanding conditions to give operators confidence and consistency in every meal. And our team is just as committed to providing industry-leading service and support. From installation consultation to equipment training to around the clock, every day technical assistance to culinary support — you can trust that we are here for you.
Request Technical Support
Declaration of Conformity: Cook & Hold/Smoker
Declaration of Conformity: UKCA - Cook & Hold/Smoker
Experience better food quality and higher yields with Halo Heat® technology. Unlike traditional heated holding or low temperature cooking technologies, temperatures created by Halo Heat technology don’t fluctuate to extremes. This gentle, radiant heat evenly surrounds food without the use of extremely hot elements, added humidity or fans.
Cook & Hold Ovens, Cook & Hold Smoker Ovens, Heated Holding Solutions, Food Wells, Heated Shelf Merchandisers, Carving Stations
Empower your menu and your business with data-driven insights with ChefLinc, our smart commercial kitchen software. This cloud-based, remote oven management system features an easy-to-use dashboard for operators to seamlessly push and pull recipes, view oven status, collect and store data, receive detailed service diagnostics and more.
Twelve Boar in Australia added authentic American barbecue to its menu through the use of an Alto-Shaam Cook & Hold Smoker Oven.
Fresh ideas are key ingredients to great food. At these hands-on demonstrations you can
share ideas and challenges with our culinary experts.
16 Full-Size Steam Table Pans or GN 1/1 Pans
60 Lb (27 Kg), 5 Full-Size Steam Table or GN 1/1 Pans
120 lb (54 kg), 6 Full-Size Steam Table or GN 1/1 Pans