QuickChiller™ blast chillers can be used to chill virtually any type of food; from delicate vegetables and seafood to hearty roasts, and from dense sauces to casseroles. Intuitive user interface with 7" touchscreen control gives you precise, programmable consistency at your fingertips. Perfect for under-counter or stand alone application in smaller or more confined foodservice operations, the small footprint design of the QC3-3 allows for limited volume chilling when and where it’s needed.
Not available for locations requiring CE certification.
Attend a Demo
Request a Quote
Touchscreen control. The QuickChiller operates with an intuitive touchscreen control and 4 operational modes. Multiple pre-programmed menu selections allow ideal chilling conditions based upon the type and density of food.
Rapidly remove heat. The QuickChiller is specifically designed to rapidly remove heat from foods using a combination of low temperature and high velocity air. This minimizes food time in the “Danger Zone” (135˚F - 40˚F/57˚C - 4˚C) by up to 80%.
Reduce labor hours. Instead of repeating the same production items every day, cook regular menu items to inventory and chill. Then refresh items as they are needed, reducing prep and cooking times.
- Compact Design: Our smallest self-contained blast chiller, the QC3-3 easily fits under or on top of a counter.
- 4 Operating Modes: Include a quick-freeze mode, soft-chill mode for less dense items, hard-chill mode for more dense items, holding mode for chilled or frozen items, and automatic defrost.
- Temperature Probe: Includes 1 internal detachable food temperature probe and standard HACCP dataport.
- Reduce Daily Production Times: Produce food up to five days in advance and simply rethermalize and refresh foods based upon demand.
- Safety: Alto-Shaam’s blast chiller freezer/chiller refrigeration systems are designed to rapidly and uniformly decrease the temperature of hot foods to either a chilled or frozen state well within HACCP/FDA code requirements.
3 Full-Size Steam Table Pans (2-1/2")
3 GN 1/1 Pans (65mm)
37-7/8" x 27" x 30"
962mm x 686mm x 762mm
QC3-3 Product Specifications
QC3 Series Owners Manual
QC3 Series Wire Diagrams
Chef's Start-Up Checklist
Quickchiller Sell Sheet
See All Resources
Our collection of videos is full of additional product information to give our customers the information they need to achieve a greater return on their investment. To learn more, explore our collection of videos for additional information including instructional videos, customer testimonials and how-to videos.
See All Resources
At Alto-Shaam we understand that the oven is the centerpiece of any kitchen.
That’s why we’re relentlessly driven to design and manufacture products that perform flawlessly in the most demanding conditions to give operators confidence and consistency in every meal. And our team is just as committed to providing industry-leading service and support. From installation consultation to equipment training to around the clock, every day technical assistance to culinary support — you can trust that we are here for you.
Request Technical Support
The Cobo Center in downtown Detroit wanted to become an industry leader as it sought to improve its image. To reach this goal, it chose to make a capital investment and updated its kitchen equipment with a plate retherm banqueting system to increase the efficiency of its service as well as retain, if not improve, the quality of its food output.
Fresh ideas are key ingredients to great food. At these hands-on demonstrations you can
share ideas and challenges with our culinary experts.
2 Half-Size Sheet Pans or 2 GN 2/3 Pans (100mm)
5 Full-Size Steam Table or GN 1/1 Pans