300-TH Cook & Hold Oven Deluxe Control
The smallest of our Cook & Hold ovens and perfect for kitchens with limited space, the 300-TH Cook & Hold oven is a compact oven designed for big results. Fanless, waterless Halo Heat® technology provides the greatest yields and highest quality food—all while lowering foodservice operating costs. This deluxe control low temperature cook-and-hold oven features an intuitive, touchscreen control. Cook and hold by time or multiple temperature probes and store unlimited, multi-step programmable recipes for premium results. Further streamline processes and ensure consistency with ChefLinc™ remote oven management system.
What Sets Our Cook & Hold Oven Above the Rest
Greater Yields. Halo Heat technology in our cook-and-hold oven provides the greatest moisture retention and most even cooking. Equipped with a unique thermal cabling, the oven cavity is surrounded with gentle, precise heat to evenly cook and hold food. No fans. No harsh heating elements. No added humidity.
Place Our Ventless Oven Anywhere. No traditional oven hood or outside venting required. Save on hood installation and operating costs. Waterless design further reduces costs with no plumbing, drains, filtration or associated maintenance.
Natural Meat Tenderization. Halo Heat technology honors every cut of meat from end to end—providing a better quality product at a lower cost. Our cooking and holding oven will help you make the most of less expensive, underutilized cuts of meat and achieve a moister, tender product. One hour in the Cook & Hold Oven is equivalent to 1-2 days of dry aging.
Labor-Free Cooking. Reduce labor and operating costs with lights-out production. Reclaim 12-16 hours of nonproductive cooking time with overnight cooking and holding.
Increase Productivity. Provide a better distribution of workloads and relieve multiple pieces of equipment. Roast, proof, braise, reheat, ferment, sous-vide, hold and more in the same commercial oven with set-and-forget controls.
Advanced Controls. Deluxe control Cook-and-Hold Ovens are designed with an intuitive, user-friendly touchscreen control. Ensure consistency with each cook and reduce training time. Programmable, multi-step recipes include pictures, details and action steps to execute one-touch cooking. Recipe filtering and categorization further streamlines processes.
300-TH COOK & HOLD KEY FEATURES
- Maintain food quality and hold product at perfect serving temperatures for hours with our commercial warmer oven without overcooking or drying out.
- Cook and hold by time or by temperature probe(s) with deluxe controls. The cook-and-hold oven senses internal product temperature or time and automatically converts from cook mode to hold mode once set parameters are reached. Use up to six removable probes available per chamber with unlimited programmable recipes.
- Put product on display in our commercial oven for customers and kitchen staff with the glass door option and in-door, adjustable LED lighting.
- SureTemp™ heat recovery system assures immediate compensation for any heat loss whenever the oven door is opened and provides an audible reminder if the door is left open for more than three minutes.
- Produce less food waste and minimize food costs with 15-20% less protein shrinkage compared to conventional cooking. Serve more portions from the same cut of meat to increase your profit margin.
- No moving parts or added water in the cook-and-hold oven makes oven cleaning effortless. Simply remove oven shelves and wipe clean.
- Save on energy costs with gentle, radiant Halo Heat technology. Our commercial cook-and-hold ovens cost less than $2 per day to operate.
- Eliminate the need to manually log temperatures each hour. HACCP data logger automatically tracks food temperature readings and operation mode by date and time – all downloadable onto a USB flash drive.
- ChefLinc™ remote oven management system provides operators complete control of their ovens, menus and business with real-time data at their fingertips.
- Made in the USA with a commitment to quality.
300-TH Product Details
1 Full-Size Hotel Pans (4")
3 Full-Size Hotel Pans (2-1/2")
1 GN 1/1 Pans (100mm)
3 GN 1/1 Pans (65mm)
Dimensions H x W x D
20-13/16" x 16-15/16" x 26-3/16"
620mm x 431mm x 665mm
Designed for built-in savings, these cooking and holding ovens significantly lower labor and operating costs, putting money back in your pocket. With a new design and advanced control options, greater yields and less food waste have never been more attractive. To learn more about our family of products, explore our collection of videos for additional information.
At Alto-Shaam we understand that the oven is the centerpiece of any kitchen.
That’s why we’re relentlessly driven to design and manufacture products that perform flawlessly in the most demanding conditions to give operators confidence and consistency in every meal. And our team is just as committed to providing industry-leading service and support. From installation consultation to equipment training to around the clock, every day technical assistance to culinary support — you can trust that we are here for you.
Halo Heat Technology®
Experience better food quality and higher yields with Halo Heat® technology. Unlike traditional heated holding or low temperature cooking technologies, temperatures created by Halo Heat technology don’t fluctuate to extremes. This gentle, radiant heat evenly surrounds food without the use of extremely hot elements, added humidity or fans.
Empower your menu and your business with data-driven insights with ChefLinc, our smart commercial kitchen software. This cloud-based, remote oven management system features an easy-to-use dashboard for operators to seamlessly push and pull recipes, view oven status, collect and store data, receive detailed service diagnostics and more.
Arby's Improves Operations and Saves Energy with Cook & Hold
Arby’s investment in Alto-Shaam Cook & Hold ovens has helped the restaurant save electricity and labor while increasing its roast beef yields.
The Shed BBQ & Blue's Joint
Deep south barbecue finished in Alto-Shaam Cook & Hold ovens is the perfect combination for this award-winning, quirky barbecue joint in Ocean Springs, Mississippi. The Shed started on “a shoestring budget without the shoestring" and has grown in size – and in fame – over the past 15 years.
Story Hill BKC & Maxie's
It’s challenging enough to open one restaurant and make it successful. Joe Muench has done it three times. Muench is the co-owner and executive chef of Blue’s Egg, Maxie’s and Story Hill BKC. Story Hill BKC is the newest of the three. Blue’s Egg and Maxie’s are staples in the Milwaukee area with their flavorful, yet approachable, menus where customers always get an ever-changing, creative menu.
Cabana Winery & Bistro
Space in this small kitchen was limited and city regulations made menu expansion near impossible. With a Cook & Hold oven from Alto-Shaam, this winery was able to start offering dinner on its menu.