The industry standard. Our most popular model, the CTP7-20 Combitherm has the power and capacity to keep up with even the busiest of kitchens. Perfect for placement in high-production kitchens, this oven works just as hard as you do. Stack two together, or place it on a stand for versatility and quality without sacrificing space.
Request a Demo
Request a Quote
Zero clearance design saves valuable space under the exhaust hood and reduces ventilation costs. Place CT PROformance models next to any piece of equipment - anywhere on the line.
PROpower™ technology is 20% faster than other combi ovens and up to 80% faster than convection technology. Choose from Reduced, Eco and Turbo power levels for enhanced production, improved temperature control and quicker recovery times.
80% less water usage with boilerless design. Superior performance, improved reliability, and less maintenance costs associated with boiler parts and labor.
Seamlessly-integrated smoker with optional CombiSmoke® feature. Smoke hot or cold with real wood chips. No odor or flavor residue. No impact on oven capacity, door seal or oven performance.
Detachable food probe can be easily calibrated. Designed to break-away for easy replacement, greater reliability and reduced oven downtime and repair costs. Sous vide probe optional.
Keep employees safe with Safevent™ venting system that automatically vents heat and steam during the last 60 seconds of the cooking cycle. Open the door as soon as the cooking cycle ends without exposure to heat and steam.
- LED illuminated door handle is designed for the needs of the busy kitchen, and provides visual notification of the oven status.
- Front-accessible, retractable rinse hose. PROrinse™ high-efficiency spray head.
- Absolute Humidity Control™ allows for selection any humidity level from 0–100% to maximize food quality, texture and yield. The five-speed, auto-reversing fan provides balanced airflow for ideal product browning, texture and finish.
- Reduce labor with CombiCleanPLUS™ automatic cleaning with five cycle options from "light clean" to "heavy soil." Uses safe, convenient cleaning tablets or optional liquid cleanser.
- PROtouch™ Control allows for simple use and navigation, customizable recipe management, and intuitive one-touch-cooking.
- Optional automatic grease collection system safely extracts and disposes hot grease with a pump-style system to simplify cleaning, reduce labor and maintenance costs and decrease oven downtime due to grease buildup.
- Maximize space and savings by operating your combi oven outside of a traditional kitchen hood. Ventech™ and Ventech™ PLUS Type 1 hoods with condensation technology condense steam while capturing and removing grease-laden air, vapors and lingering smoke.
- CoolTouch3™ triple panel glass door keeps workers safe. Triple-pane glass keeps the heat inside, while keeping the glass cool to the touch and providing 15% greater thermal retention to improve performance and efficiency.
- Recessed door option retracts along the oven’s side and out to the way to provide additional space in tight kitchens.
- ENERGY STAR® certified, the CTP7-20G and CTP7-20E models are rated to have a higher energy efficiency when compared to other ovens.
- Optional reverse osmosis system supplies the oven with high-quality, treated water to reduce water-related maintenance and extend equipment lifetime.
- Made in the USA with a commitment to quality.
16 Full-Size Steam Table Pans (2-1/2")
16 GN 1/1 Pans (65mm)
8 Full-Size Sheet Pans (1")
37-13/16" x 43-3/4" x 46-3/16"
961mm x 1111mm x 1173mm
CTP7-20E Product Specification
CTP7-20G Product Specification
CTP7-20E over CTP7-20E Product Specification
CTP7-20E with Ventech Hood
CTP7-20E over CTP7-20E with Ventech Hood
CTP7-20G over CTP7-20G Product Specification
Grease Collection System
Poultry Roasting Racks
CTP7-20 over VMC-F Stacked Product Specification
CTP7-20 over VMC-F Stacked Kit Specification
CTP7-20 Marine Product Specification
Combitherm Decalcification Procedure
CTP Operators Manual
CTP Quick Reference Guide
CTP and CTC Installation Manual
CTP and CTC Parts Manual
CTP and CTC Service Manual
Combitherm Stacking Configurations
Ventech Hood Owner's Manual
Ventech Hood Parts Manual
OPS175 Reverse Osmosis Water System
OPS175 RO System Installation Supplement
Combitherm Oven Accessories Brochure
Factory-Authorized Combitherm Installation Program
Reverse Osmosis System Brochure
Combi-Vector Stacked Configuration Sell Sheet
Combitherm Ventech Hoods Sell Sheet
Liquid Cleaner Sell Sheet
See All Resources
Our collection of videos is full of additional product information to give our customers the information they need to achieve a greater return on their investment. To learn more, explore our collection of videos for additional information including instructional videos, customer testimonials and how-to videos.
See All Combitherm Videos
Our Quick Ship program guarantees in-stock equipment and accessories and provides quick, convenient shipping on our most popular models. Whether you need cooking, holding or serving equipment, take advantage of same or next day shipping to get the equipment you need sooner than the regular lead time.
At Alto-Shaam we understand that the oven is the centerpiece of any kitchen.
That’s why we’re relentlessly driven to design and manufacture products that perform flawlessly in the most demanding conditions to give operators confidence and consistency in every meal. And our team is just as committed to providing industry-leading service and support. From installation consultation to equipment training to around the clock, every day technical assistance to culinary support — you can trust that we are here for you.
Request Technical Support
Safety Data Sheet: Combitherm CombiTabs
Safety Data Sheet: Combitherm Spray Cleaner
Safety Data Sheet: Combitherm Liquid Cleaner
Safety Data Sheet: Combitherm Scale-Free
Safety Data Sheet: Combitherm Water Soluble Cleaning Pouch
Safety-Data-Sheet_Combi Clean Extra Strength
Declaration of Conformity: CTP-CTC Electric
There are other combi ovens out there, but none can match the performance and efficiency of Alto-Shaam. The key is our innovative boilerless design paired with PROpower™ technology. Discover unmatched performance and efficiency and enhance control over recovery, cooking times and food quality using 80% less water.
Combitherm® Combi Ovens
Fresh ideas are key ingredients to great food. At these hands-on demonstrations you can
share ideas and challenges with our culinary experts.
Having never used a combi oven before, La Merenda restaurant was able to decrease cooking times and increase both production and service capacity of their many small plate items by integrating an Alto-Shaam CT PROformance™ Combitherm® into their busy and stressed kitchen.
Expectations are high for events at the Milwaukee Art Museum. The culinary team at the Milwaukee Art Museum relies on Alto-Shaam ovens to provide the best banqueting experience.
While Copper Branch started the business relying on Alto-Shaam products, it was the start-up process and customer service that sold them on Alto-Shaam combi ovens. Rio Infantino was considering purchasing combi ovens from several vendors, but the support the company received from Alto-Shaam made the decision for him.
“Upon testing our products, we were able to get better service with Alto-Shaam. That helped us a lot,” said Andrew Infantino. “The customer service and ability to test the ovens made us choose and stick with Alto-Shaam.”
The ACTS community-based living facility has been using Alto-Shaam's products since 2000 to provide high quality food for their more than 8,000 residents. The Alto-Shaam Combitherm® ovens and hot wells allow ACTS to provide a large variety of meal options, faster cooking times and longer holding times.
“Before the Alto-Shaam oven, it would take the staff 10 minutes to transfer the food from the kitchen down the 400 feet by elevator to the banquet center. The entire process would affect not only my staff, but the overall food quality,”
Designed for flexible, high-volume production, the CV3 and CV4 models provide the most value out of a single, vertical footprint. Achieve a variety of advanced cooking applications with up to five independent oven chambers. Steam, roast, smoke, bake, grill, finish and more in this cooking solution unlike any other.
8 Full-Size Steam Table Pans or 8 GN 1/1 Pans
100 lb (45 kg), 6 Full-Size Steam Table (4") or GN 1/1 (100mm) Pans
240 Lb (109 Kg), 18 Full-Size Steam Table or GN 1/1 Pans