With the Alto-Shaam 750-CTUS Heated Holding Cabinet, you get flexible holding in a smarter design. While the Halo Heat® technology precisely manages low-temperature holding for the highest quality food, the French doors allow convenient access, minimal clearance and reduced heat loss. Flexible installation can be placed under the counter, on the countertop, or on casters for mobility.
Not available for locations requiring CE certification.
Request a Demo
Consistent, even heat. Halo Heat® technology provides a controlled, uniform heat source that maintains precise temperatures throughout the holding process.
Unique thermal cabling surrounds the cavity of our heated holding cabinet with gentle, precise heat to evenly warm food and retain moisture. No fans. No harsh heating elements. No added humidity.
Waterless design. Reduce installation and operating costs with no plumbing, drains, filtration or associated maintenance.
Place our heated holding cabinet anywhere. No oven hood or outside venting required. Save up to $30 per day in hood operating costs. Portable and stackable configurations available to maximize space.
Maintain precise temperatures inside our heated holding cabinet. Digital control senses temperature drops faster, providing quick heat and improving recovery time.
Reduce prep time and labor costs. Prepare food hours before serving, and hold it at the optimal temperature for the best quality and taste in time for service.
- Maintain food quality. Keep product at its perfect serving temperature inside our heated holding cabinet and hold for hours without overcooking or drying out.
- Easy to operate. Manage heat controls with accuracy and confidence.
- Clear, easy-to-read temperature gauge ensures holding at the optimal temperature.
- Easy to clean. Simply remove shelves from the heated holding cabinet and wipe clean.
- Greater yields and less food waste with Halo Heat technology. Minimize food costs with less overcooking and shrinkage compared to conventional holding.
- Expand menus. Reduce prep time and labor costs. Prepare food hours before serving, and hold it at the optimal temperature for the best quality and taste at time of service.
- Optional casters available for easy mobility.
- Energy savings. Costs less than $2 per day to operate.
- Made in the USA with a commitment to quality.
6 Full-Size Steam Table Pans (2-1/2")
6 GN 1/1 Pans (65mm)
6 Full-Size Sheet Pans (1")
27 3/4" x 30 1/8" x 26 3/8"
705mm x 765mm x 670mm)
750-CTUS Product Specifications
750-CTUS Operation & Technical Service Manual (2017-10-01)
Heated Holding Brochure
Heated Holding Sell Sheet
See All Resources
Our Quick Ship program guarantees in-stock equipment and accessories and provides quick, convenient shipping on our most popular models. Whether you need cooking, holding or serving equipment, take advantage of same or next day shipping to get the equipment you need sooner than the regular lead time.
At Alto-Shaam we understand that the oven is the centerpiece of any kitchen.
That’s why we’re relentlessly driven to design and manufacture products that perform flawlessly in the most demanding conditions to give operators confidence and consistency in every meal. And our team is just as committed to providing industry-leading service and support. From installation consultation to equipment training to around the clock, every day technical assistance to culinary support — you can trust that we are here for you.
Request Technical Support
Experience better food quality and higher yields with Halo Heat® technology. Unlike traditional heated holding or low temperature cooking technologies, temperatures created by Halo Heat technology don’t fluctuate to extremes. This gentle, radiant heat evenly surrounds food without the use of extremely hot elements, added humidity or fans.
Fresh ideas are key ingredients to great food. At these hands-on demonstrations you can
share ideas and challenges with our culinary experts.
6 Full-Size Steam Table Pans or 6 GN 1/1 Pans
Three Shelves, 24 Pounds Max Per Shelf