- RMA Parts Request Form (90 Day)
- Please use this form if parts fail in the field within 90 days from date of purchase.
- RMA Parts Request Form (No longer Needed)
- Please use this form for parts that are no longer needed, cancelled, ordered incorrectly, not needed for a warranty call or identified incorrectly.
- RMA Parts Request Form (Replacement)
- Please use this form for short shipments, wrong shipments, or if parts are damaged upon arrival.
- RMA Parts Request Form (Surplus Return)
- Authorized service agents, please use this form for annual or quarterly returns.
Returning items MUST have a Return Authorization (RMA) number issued by Alto-Shaam PRIOR to their return.
Parts that cannot be returned:
- Cannot be on the Recommended Stocking List for ASA
- Glass (inner door assembly, doors, end glass and bulbs)
- Evaporator coils
- Hardware (nuts, bolts, screws, fittings, etc.)
- Cleaning Products
- Electronics must be unopened in original anti static packaging
- Any sheet metal manufactured parts
- Slow selling parts (have not sold in past 12 months)
- Obsolete parts unless Service Bulletin provided
- Parts aged over one year from purchased date (Surplus Returns Only)
No returns will be accepted on the above parts and/or parts older than 90 days from the original date of shipment, and 90 days from failure date on parts. All products ship F.O.B. or Ex-Works… F.O.B. Menomonee Falls, WI unless otherwise stated on the face of the Alto-Shaam acknowledgment.
All return requests are subject to approval by the Alto-Shaam Parts Department. Contact Alto-Shaam Parts at 800-558-8744 ext 6709 or partsdept@Alto-Shaam.com
Return Address: W164 N9221 Water St, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
After obtaining the RMA number you must ensure the following for credit:
The RMA number MUST be clearly marked on the outside of all carton(s) being returned.
A copy of the RMA paperwork MUST be included along with the part(s)
All merchandise MUST be returned within 30 days from the date the RMA was issued. If product is not returned within 30 days of the return authorization issue date, it will be cancelled and any returns received after the 30 day period will be refused and returned to sender unless Alto-Shaam is notified beforehand and approves the delay. Alto-Shaam, at management discretion, may choose not to issue a second authorization.
All merchandise MUST be returned in proper shipping containers, preferably the original packaging and MUST be in new & unused condition. Unless the return was a 90 day warranty for part failing or was the result of refused freight damage, Alto-Shaam fully expects all parts to deliver in good and resalable condition. If part(s) are deemed unsellable and cannot go back into inventory; Alto-Shaam denies that part, scraps on site and documents with pictures to be provided to the customer.
Only merchandise listed on the RMA can be returned. Any items returned that are not listed on the RMA will be subject to approval at the discretion of Alto-Shaam management and may not be eligible for credit.
All merchandise is subject to a 20% restocking charge, unless the return is refused freight damage, in which case the carrier and/or original purchaser is responsible.
Restocking charges will ONLY be waived if the return resulted from an error on the part of the factory, then Alto-Shaam will assume responsibility for the return including freight fees for inbound freight on the return. It is the responsibility of the original purchaser to provide proof of error.
Return freight is the responsibility of the original purchaser unless otherwise specified.
Alto-Shaam’s management reserves the right to make final decisions on all order related policies and/or cancellation/change fees and/or waivers. Final determination of the decision rests with an officer of Alto-Shaam or the President of the Company.
View the full Alto-Shaam Service Parts Return Policy here