- Equipment must be unused and in new condition
- Equipment must be in original packaging
- Note: If the unit has been unpackaged in any way – All interior components must be packaged separately from the unit in order to prevent any damage to the interior cavity. Alto-Shaam recommends using a white glove service in order to protect your return of items that are not in the original packaging
- Product from the return shipment will be inspected upon arrival -
- If there are scratches, dents or damage to the unit upon arrival at the factory - the product will be refused and returned to the company requesting the RMA.
- If any repairs are needed to be performed - The Company requesting the RMA is responsible for the charges which will be deducted from the credit.
- If the factory finds that the product is not new or has been used, the credit will be denied in full and the product returned to the company requesting the RMA at their expense.
- Restocking fee will apply if there is not an off-setting purchase order
- 20% if return is within 90 days of invoicing
- The company requesting the RMA is responsible for scheduling a carrier of their choice and for all freight charges incurred on the return.
- Once a RMA is issued, the return authorization number is valid for 30 days. If the product is not return to the factory within 30 days, the return authorization number will be cancelled and product will be refused at Alto-Shaam’s dock
- Returns will not be accepted on special or custom built equipment or parts, or on equipment or parts older than ninety (90) days from the original date of shipment.
- Written permission must be obtained from Seller before returning any Products, and any Products returned without such written authorization will be refused as “Returned Shipment Unauthorized.”
For more information regarding Alto-Shaam’s return policy, please reference our RMA instructions located here and our Terms and Conditions of Sale Section Six located here.