Culinary Institute Guidelines:
1. Customer requests come first. If the CI is needed for a customer we may need to reschedule your request.
2. If you need to set up please include that in your time needed.
3. Please leave the room in the same condition as it was found.
4. If you bring in food you are responsible for cleaning up which includes removing trash and recyclables.
5. Water and soda must be provided by your group. If you are in a jam and need to use culinary's beverages, please let us know in advance and we can bill back to your department,
6. If anything spills on the tablecloths please inform Robert or Julie so they can be cleaned.
7. Please do not take anything out of the kitchen. If additional items are needed please list above.
Please send all requests to Kristina Bladecki, & the Repair Department.
Form must be received no later than 7 business days prior to date.