The ASC-4G Gas Convection Oven features a unique, transverse-flow burner system producing rapid heat recovery for maximum efficiency and uniform airflow resulting in even cooking without the need to rotate pans.
Not available for locations requiring CE certification.
Attend a Demo
Request a Quote
Even baking. Alto-Shaam’s balance of air distribution, burner/element size, insulation, and design deliver the most consistent cooking and baking performance of any convection oven. No more pan rotation!
Innovative dependent door drive system. Heavy-duty dependent door closure system with welded, flat bar drive system maximizes door function and reliability. The unique door gasket prevents heat loss during operation.
Quick temperature recovery. Air distribution, burner/element size, insulation and design deliver the most consistent cooking and baking performance of any convection oven.
- Stacking: Options available to maximize your kitchen floor space.
- Control options: The manual control oven features a dial control, while the electronic version features a precise, easy-to-use control with a food probe.
- Plenty of baking power: The ASC-4G convection oven is powered by a patented transverse-flow burner system delivering 50,000 BTUs per hour and a 3/4 hp, two-speed motor.
- Easy to clean: With the ASC-4G convection oven, cleaning is easy with a standard porcelain enamel interior and removable baffles for easy access.
- A better door design: The dependent 60/40 door system includes a solid stainless steel door and a double pane thermal window door to view the lighted interior. The doors also open beyond a 120-degree angle for easier loading.
- Quick Ship available for standard models.
12 (twelve): 18” x 26” x 1” full-size sheet pans
58-1/2” x 38” x 44-1/2” (H x W x D)
(1486mm x 965mm x 1130mm)
ASC-4G Product Specifications
2 ASC-4G STK Product Specifications
ASC-4G Electronic Control Installation Manual
ASC-4G Manual Control Installation Manual
Convection Oven Flyer
Factory-Authorized Convection Oven Installation Program
See All Resources
Our Quick Ship program guarantees in-stock equipment and accessories and provides quick, convenient shipping on our most popular models. Whether you need cooking, holding or serving equipment, take advantage of same or next day shipping to get the equipment you need sooner than the regular lead time.
At Alto-Shaam we understand that the oven is the centerpiece of any kitchen.
That’s why we’re relentlessly driven to design and manufacture products that perform flawlessly in the most demanding conditions to give operators confidence and consistency in every meal. And our team is just as committed to providing industry-leading service and support. From installation consultation to equipment training to around the clock, every day technical assistance to culinary support — you can trust that we are here for you.
Request Technical Support
Fresh ideas are key ingredients to great food. At these hands-on demonstrations you can
share ideas and challenges with our culinary experts.