Combination Ovens Feature Probes for Cooking Perfection
Cook with confidence with our Prodigi combination ovens, featuring removable probes, for additional consistency and quality in each cook.
Cooking takes talent. It takes time to learn how to get everything just right, and how to judge when meat is fully cooked. Yet, if you want to be absolutely certain foods are fully cooked and not likely to cause illness in your restaurant, a thermometer is needed.
The Probes in ProdigiTM Combination Ovens
Every ProdigiTM combination oven contains a single wired probe. The probe can withstand the hottest temperatures these ovens can produce without melting or faltering. That's key when you want to quickly cook a large roast.
To use a probe, it must be inserted into the thickest and most central part of anything you cook. During the entire cooking time, the probe will register the temperature of the food. It sends that info to the digital screen on the outside of the oven. This feature ensures that you will never serve undercooked meat in your restaurant ever again, and that each cook maintains quality and consistency each time.
Benefits of Using a Probe
There are multiple benefits of using the cooking probe provided in the Prodigi combination ovens.
- Food is always cooked to the appropriate temperature to avoid foodborne illnesses.
- You never have to guess if the food is cooked properly.
- HACCP cooking data is recorded and accessible on the ChefLinc™ remote oven management system or the unit itself.
- If you forget that you have food cooking in the oven it won't overcook.
- Removable probe can be stored at your desk or with prepper product in the walk-in cooler.
- You don't need to use any other kitchen thermometer while cooking again.
As you can see, this oven, featuring a cooking probe, replaces multiple pieces of equipment for added efficiency. Depending on quantity needs, operators can choose from a variety of capacities to cook the right amount of food for your busiest nights, in record time, and with consistent quality.
Check out the ovens yourself! Attend a demo, test one out, and ask questions. Find an event near you at alto-shaam.com/taste.