Designed for durability and deliciousness, The 500-2DI can fit any kitchen layout where food needs to be held and within arms reach. Using Halo Heat® technology, prepared food is kept hot and fresh without the use of added water or harsh heating elements. Individual controls for each drawer allow food to be held at the optimal temperature. Flexible configurations available. Build into cabinets or counters, or stack to maximize space.
Request a Demo
Consistent, even heat. Halo Heat® technology provides a controlled, uniform heat source that maintains precise temperatures throughout the holding process.
Unique thermal cabling surrounds the cavity with gentle, precise heat to evenly warm food and retain moisture. No fans. No harsh heating elements. No added humidity.
Waterless design. Reduce installation and operating costs with no plumbing, drains, filtration or associated maintenance.
Place anywhere. No oven hood or outside venting required. Save up to $30 per day in hood operating costs. Portable and stackable configurations available to maximize space.
Maintain precise temperatures. Digital control senses temperature drops faster, providing quick heat and improving recovery time.
Reduce prep time and labor costs. Prepare food hours before serving, and hold it at the optimal temperature for the best quality and taste in time for service.
- Individual controls for each drawer allows food to be held at the optimal temperature.
- Sealed, static holding environment traps natural flavor and juices, reducing shrink, improving food quality and extending hold life.
- Maintain food quality. Keep product at its perfect serving temperature and hold for hours without overcooking or drying out.
- Easy to operate. Adjustable, electronic thermostat with digital display monitors the inside temperature to ensure food is being held at safe and precise temperatures.
- Easy to clean. Simply remove shelves and wipe clean.
- Greater yields and less food waste with Halo Heat technology. Minimize food costs with less overcooking and shrinkage compared to conventional holding.
- Expand menus. Reduce prep time and labor costs. Prepare food hours before serving, and hold it at the optimal temperature for the best quality and taste at time of service.
- Vented drawers available for operations holiding cripier food items.
- Drawers can be mounted on casters for easy mobility.
- Build onto cabinets or counters or stack to further mazimize space.
- Made in the USA with a commitment to quality.
1 Full-Size Steam Table Pan (6")
1 GN 1/1 Pan (152mm)
19 15/16” x 24 5/8” x 25 7/8”
(491mm x 624mm x 657mm)
500-2DI Product Specifications
Drawer Warmer Operation & Technical Service Manual (2018-08-01)
Heated Holding Brochure
See All Resources
At Alto-Shaam we understand that the oven is the centerpiece of any kitchen.
That’s why we’re relentlessly driven to design and manufacture products that perform flawlessly in the most demanding conditions to give operators confidence and consistency in every meal. And our team is just as committed to providing industry-leading service and support. From installation consultation to equipment training to around the clock, every day technical assistance to culinary support — you can trust that we are here for you.
Request Technical Support
Experience better food quality and higher yields with Halo Heat® technology. Unlike traditional heated holding or low temperature cooking technologies, temperatures created by Halo Heat technology don’t fluctuate to extremes. This gentle, radiant heat evenly surrounds food without the use of extremely hot elements, added humidity or fans.
Xilo Street Mexican needed cooking equipment that could execute a variety of traditional Mexican dishes in a small space without a traditional ventilation system. Owners Chef Rosana Rivera and Chef Ricardo Castro chose the Vector® H Series Multi-Cook Oven, because it was the only solution that met all of their needs.
“Our guests are the number one priority, which is why we need reliable equipment. The reliability of Alto-Shaam products is my favorite benefit because it allows us to take care of our guests the way they should be taken care of at Peppermill Reno.”
Fresh ideas are key ingredients to great food. At these hands-on demonstrations you can
share ideas and challenges with our culinary experts.
3 Half-Size Sheet Pans or 3 GN 2/3 Pans
100 lb (45 kg), 6 Full-Size Steam Table or GN 1/1 Pans
5 Full-Size Steam Table or GN 1/1 Pans