300-TH Cook & Hold Oven Simple Control
The smallest of our Cook & Hold ovens and perfect for kitchens with limited space, the 300-TH Cook & Hold oven is a compact oven designed for big results. Fanless, waterless Halo Heat® technology provides the greatest yields and highest quality food—all while lowering foodservice operating costs. This simple control low temperature cook-and-hold oven features an icon-based, touch control and a single knob to set temperatures, cook and hold times. Cook by time or a single temperature probe and store up to eight programmable recipes.
What Sets Our Cook & Hold Oven Above the Rest
Greater Yields. Halo Heat technology in our cook-and-hold oven provides the greatest moisture retention and most even cooking. Equipped with a unique thermal cabling, the oven cavity is surrounded with gentle, precise heat to evenly cook and hold food. No fans. No harsh heating elements. No added humidity.
Place Our Ventless Oven Anywhere. No traditional oven hood or outside venting required. Save on hood installation and operating costs. Waterless design further reduces costs with no plumbing, drains, filtration or associated maintenance.
Natural Meat Tenderization. Halo Heat technology honors every cut of meat from end to end—providing a better quality product at a lower cost. Our cooking and holding oven will help you make the most of less expensive, underutilized cuts of meat and achieve a moister, tender product. One hour in the Cook & Hold Oven is equivalent to 1-2 days of dry aging.
Labor-Free Cooking. Reduce labor and operating costs with lights-out production. Reclaim 12-16 hours of nonproductive cooking time with overnight cooking and holding.
Increase Productivity. Provide a better distribution of workloads and relieve multiple pieces of equipment. Roast, proof, braise, reheat, ferment, sous-vide, hold and more in the same commercial oven with set-and-forget controls.
Advanced Controls. Cook-and-Hold Ovens are designed intentionally simple with an intuitive, user-friendly interface. Programmable recipes ensure consistency with each cook.
300-TH COOK & HOLD OVEN KEY FEATURES
- Maintain food quality and hold product at perfect serving temperatures with our commercial oven for hours without overcooking or drying out.
- Cook and hold by time or by single temperature probe. The cook-and-hold oven senses internal product temperature or time and automatically converts from cook mode to hold mode once set parameters are reached.
- Put product on display in our commercial oven for customers and kitchen staff with the glass door option.
- Produce less food waste and minimize food costs with 15-20% less protein shrinkage compared to conventional cooking. Serve more portions from the same cut of meat to increase your profit margin.
- No moving parts or added water in the cook-and-hold oven makes oven cleaning effortless. Simply remove oven shelves and wipe clean.
- Save on energy costs with gentle, radiant Halo Heat technology. Our commercial cook-and-hold ovens cost less than $2 per day to operate.
- Eliminate the need to manually log temperatures each hour. Optional HACCP data logger automatically tracks food temperature readings and operation mode by date and time – all downloadable onto a USB flash drive.
- Made in the USA with a commitment to quality.
300-TH Product Details
1 Full-Size Hotel Pans (4")
3 Full-Size Hotel Pans (2-1/2")
1 GN 1/1 Pans (100mm)
3 GN 1/1 Pans (65mm)
Dimensions H x W x D
20-13/16" x 16-15/16" x 26-3/16"
620mm x 431mm x 665mm
Designed for built-in savings, these cooking and holding ovens significantly lower labor and operating costs, putting money back in your pocket. With a new design and advanced control options, greater yields and less food waste have never been more attractive. To learn more about our family of products, explore our collection of videos for additional information.
At Alto-Shaam we understand that the oven is the centerpiece of any kitchen.
That’s why we’re relentlessly driven to design and manufacture products that perform flawlessly in the most demanding conditions to give operators confidence and consistency in every meal. And our team is just as committed to providing industry-leading service and support. From installation consultation to equipment training to around the clock, every day technical assistance to culinary support — you can trust that we are here for you.
SDS, DECLARATIONS, & IEC REPORTS
Halo Heat Technology®
Experience better food quality and higher yields with Halo Heat® technology. Unlike traditional heated holding or low temperature cooking technologies, temperatures created by Halo Heat technology don’t fluctuate to extremes. This gentle, radiant heat evenly surrounds food without the use of extremely hot elements, added humidity or fans.
Arby's Improves Operations and Saves Energy with Cook & Hold
Arby’s investment in Alto-Shaam Cook & Hold ovens has helped the restaurant save electricity and labor while increasing its roast beef yields.
The Shed BBQ & Blue's Joint
Deep south barbecue finished in Alto-Shaam Cook & Hold ovens is the perfect combination for this award-winning, quirky barbecue joint in Ocean Springs, Mississippi. The Shed started on “a shoestring budget without the shoestring" and has grown in size – and in fame – over the past 15 years.
Story Hill BKC & Maxie's
Cabana Winery & Bistro
Space in this small kitchen was limited and city regulations made menu expansion near impossible. With a Cook & Hold oven from Alto-Shaam, this winery was able to start offering dinner on its menu.